• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show your Marlin watch

johnosx

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/1/14
really nice pictures! the 217 should definitely be easier to wear since the CP is on the left side.

Aproster

21/2/14
Feel very happy and lucky to now have this one.....

Marlin1.jpg

Marlin2.jpg

Aproster

21/2/14
Joe,

You are truly an artist! Happy to now have this beauty in the stable from M2M deal.....

MarlinVintage.jpg

Aproster

21/2/14
Marlin 47mm Triple Threat on triple Mustard Brunos....:drool:

MarlinStove1.jpg

MarlinStove2.jpg

And a wristy of the new to me brownie dial!!!! :)

MarlinBrownie.jpg

Cheesemonger

I'm Pretty Popular
23/11/13
Just got the 127 and 504 one and I must say, just absolutely superb! Really happy with these and just can't thank you enough for the work you did for me.
Some quick photos (I need to take some photography classes as my photos don't do this one justice) and my apologies on the quantity of them (was trying several shots to see how good I could get these to come out in the natural light).

marlin2284

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
1/2/12
Just got the 127 and 504 one and I must say, just absolutely superb! Really happy with these and just can't thank you enough for the work you did for me.
Some quick photos (I need to take some photography classes as my photos don't do this one justice) and my apologies on the quantity of them (was trying several shots to see how good I could get these to come out in the natural light).

Beautiful job on the pics, enjoy them in good health!!!