• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

hublot big bang rose gold 44mm

andre88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/9/09
Greetings ppl!

im interested in buying a HUBLOT BIG BANG ROSE GOLD WITH CERAMIC BEZEL 44mm. There seems to be a few websites around that offer different prices. Can anyone advise if they have bought from a certain replica website and if the quality of the replica hublot was high. Has anyone used replicamaster before?

I would appreciate any feedback on this matter and I welcome any replica dealer to contact me if they have this particular model in stock.

Thank you

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
First advice, stay with the trusted dealers in this board.
Seconed advice, if you go with the Tuiga model you have a closed caseback and nobody can see the
A7750. Tuiga model is one of the best HBB reps in the market.
Depending on the country you live, I would pick the dealer. Mail Hont and ask him for a price.

Here is my Tuiga, and I could have sold this watch many times, getting lots of complements on it.

TuigaRG026.jpg

andre88

24/9/09
what is Hont's website called? and i also sent u a pm please reply if you get the chance

thank you

andre88

24/9/09
does the tuiga have the black checks on the background of the dial?cos i cant see it from your picture and i really want a hublot with the black checks on the dial, i feel it gives the watch a sport feel