• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Rolex Deal Ever!! with Pics

seventhexile

I'm Pretty Popular
7/7/08
My friend just got back from China and brought a few rolex's with him. Sold each of them to us for $5, I just couldn't resist picking one up off him.

5 Dollar .. 5 dollar.. 5 dollar rolexxxx

Took some pics and then took it apart to see what makes it tick!
Enjoy. - Mind you I'm still trying to get the art of taking pics down.
I bow down in humility to the superior picture taking skills of those on this forum!

First a Front shot
CIMG0038-1.jpg

Notice the crown ! - that's how you know its real :mrgreen: ... Just.. have to look part the RQLEX and the Qyster ReRetual parts.

On to the bracelet
CIMG0042.jpg

Look how accurate it is !! - has link numbers and everything, a little known Rolex trade mark. Better go check ur reps guys, if it doesn't have numbers links, then you got ripped off!

Next the case back.
CIMG0043.jpg

See how it says Rolex on it.. thats how you know its a good one.. doesn't have any of those goofy colours stickers.

So now lets take it apart and see what kinda kick a$$ movement this thing has.
CIMG0046.jpg

CIMG0047.jpg

CIMG0048.jpg

aw crap I broke it.. damn my best rep yet and it broke :x
CIMG0050.jpg

CIMG0051.jpg

Obviously this uses real sapphire crystal.. anything else would just not be up to par with the quality of this watch !
CIMG0054.jpg

and finally when all is said and done
CIMG0055.jpg

Hope you enjoyed - was well worth my $5 for a good laugh
and don't forget to go check ur reps. If they don't have most if not all of these trade marks, I'd contact your dealer for a refund !!

:lol:
- Ex

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
Oh my god, I can not tell you how much I appreciate you posting these pictures! I love the shots of the watches that are just beyond funny. That was great. :D

jetrigger

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/12/07
OMG LOL what a perfect way to start the day :)
That is great.. Thanks for the smiles

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
That was FUCKING AWESOME!

Can I have one???????PLEEEEEZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

therebel

Renowned Member
10/1/07
I would never consider scamming anyone with a rep...unless I found a 100% grade AAA+ rep like you discovered.

Put that joker on e-bay and make some bank. There's no way you can get caught.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
What a looker that is and the movement, simply gorgeous...rear it rell :D

Bomba

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/08
Wow thanks for posting!!! This is totally hillarious!

seventhexile

I'm Pretty Popular
7/7/08
therebel said:
I would never consider scamming anyone with a rep...unless I found a 100% grade AAA+ rep like you discovered.

Put that joker on e-bay and make some bank. There's no way you can get caught.
Just sold it to a different friend for $10..
told him it was rubbish, but apparently he thinks that no one will be able to tell its not real unless they inspect it up close!!

haha

opak

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/07
LOL
Thats pretty much what they are selling on canal street for 40$

ken72

Renowned Member
19/3/06
speechless... The worst part of this is there is actually people walking around wearing these.

Maxlove

29/6/08
OMFG!!!!!!!

Now we know who has the best Sub!!!!

Brilliant!

I am sure that JANDREW can get them.

I'll ask.
Just checked...He can! They are from the MBW line and they are $400.

He said that it meant Ming's Bitch'n Wolex.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
Maxlove said:
OMFG!!!!!!!

Now we know who has the best Sub!!!!

Brilliant!

I am sure that JANDREW can get them.

I'll ask.
Just checked...He can! They are from the MBW line and they are $400.

He said that it meant Ming's b**ch'n Wolex.

yes, but will it have the "extra seals"?

horologie_unitas

3/12/06
my buddy bought a $ 5 rep of a Swiss Army watch....in quartz, of course. looks amazingly good.

he is a turbine mechanic for UNITED. abuses the watch, really. since 3 years....oil, dust, grinding, welding. you name it.

it runs....and runs. incredible.

Maxlove

29/6/08
Again we are looking for who is the real SEAL and I think it's the guy on FutureWeapons.

But I have legit question for the experts.

My son wanted to know why we need a Deep Sea watch from Rolex that goes to 3900 Meters when the deepest dive outside of a craft is 200.9 meters?

I cannot answer the question correctly or to his satisfaction and you know how brilliant kids are...they won't let anyone slide.... especially dad.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Exploder

I'm Pretty Popular
23/3/08
That is probably the best Rqlex Qyster Rerpetual rep I have ever seen! Hilarious - Thanks for sharing!

Xplodr

brtelec

Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
Maxlove said:
Again we are looking for who is the real SEAL and I think it's the guy on FutureWeapons.

But I have legit question for the experts.

My son wanted to know why we need a Deep Sea watch from Rolex that goes to 3900 Meters when the deepest dive outside of a craft is 200.9 meters?

I cannot answer the question correctly or to his satisfaction and you know how brilliant kids are...they won't let anyone slide.... especially dad.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Actually the deepest dive without a vehicle is held by commercial divers working for the French company, Comex. They dove deeper than 600 meters. The record in the gulf of Mexico is held by the company I started with, Global Diving. They went 331 meters ( 1089mfsw ) and worked at that depth for 20 days. My deepest working depth was 280.4 meters ( 920 fsw ). Decompression took 10 days 10 hours.