• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sharing my VC Overseas 47040 White Dial JJF Mod by Legend

Jandirrty

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/7/18
As I have seen in this FORUM, most people usually Mod the AP's and PP, which I have also done in the past. Now I would like to share my latest piece done by Legend for the discontinued VC Overseas 47040 JJF in White Dial. I have gotten this piece for sometime and I wore it quite a lot, but just recently I have a chance to get my hands on the genuine watch and after going through some physical comparisons, I spot two medications needed to make this watch more genuine. So I decided to make 2 modifications.

1. The original watch measure 9.7mm thick, but the JJF is 10mm. Although there is only 0.3 mm difference, but if you have the genuine one side by side, it can easily be seen that the JJF looks thicker.

2. The crown is protruding out (similar to the PPF PP).

So I decided to ask Legend to make modifications on these two issues.

Reactions: kidcreole

Jandirrty

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/7/18
Once Legend has received my watch, he suggested that I silence the rotor as well, which I totally forgot about as this watch seems to produce some rolling noises every time I move my arm or any motion of some sort. So I decided to make a total of 3 modifications.

After all three modifications were completed, I have the modifications has been done and I have the watch with me now.

So I would like to share my great experience with Legend and my gratitude for this masterpiece. All I could comment is that patience is the key.