• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Send in the Hublot Fans!

HublotDubaiVisions

Horology Curious
15/8/15
cb688adb4403aa5b253cbd3e87658fab.jpg

Still trying to find this but have gotten nowhere, anyone with any info on reps of this watch message me or reply ASAP

pershing

Looking Around
20/8/15
Very nice Watch. I was looking the same model. How is the quality of full carbon fibre?

mahoney

Horology Curious
6/10/14
awesome photos of the V6.5 RG. I have one coming in the mail. Your photos make it look even better!!!

AntonStark

Looking Around
24/10/15
WOW! I want to get those hublot watches now! but kinda confuse who's who dealers that are still active and can give a really good price.

Newbie here, can someone help the newbie please? :)

and oh please include where/who did you get those Hublot watches whenever you post a pictures of your watches... T_T

Alex-mtl

Horology Curious
9/12/15
Hey guys,

Thanks for sharing your pics. Some real stunners.

I'm new to the forum and am looking to buy my first Hublot rep. I've done some research on the forum and many ppl have said the closest model to the Gen is the Big Bang SS. Can anyone confirm this? I really like that watch and want to pull the trigger but figured I'd get some feedback before I do. Any help, advice, suggestions is very much appreciated.

Cheers

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
49b4453f0b9da72b48c99bd080ec9025.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

mblanco2702

Horology Curious
24/4/16
There was quite many people interested in this one. I am currently in China, and I found this guy who promised me we'd look in to it, I thought that as soon we'd say good bye he'd forget about it. But then he got back to me with these pictures. I'm sure is not a quality one, most probably is like the one they sell here for about 50€ http://goo.gl/WRldWl but for that little money I might give it a try. What do you think about it judging from the pictures?