• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SEL - Solid End Link - Comprehensive Guide & FAQ

Layo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/11/17
Do these rules also hold true for reps of older models? I've got an order for a 16610 and wanted to use this information to qc once pics come in.

minota98

RWI Supporter
30/12/21
MY
Recently purchase a YM42 from a dealer - watch is from FMF and now after reading this thread I feel like it has the worst SEL :ambivalence::(

Slim0613

Horology Curious
7/12/21
Hello everyone,

I just bought my first replica. This is a GMT Master II 126710 BLNR 904L SS QF 1: 1 Best Edition Black Dial on Jubilee Bracelet SA3285 CHS on the PureTime website.
The S E L of the jubilee bracelet seemed to me of poor quality. Indeed, when I see that of markaplan, there is a big difference.

What do you think of the photos I send you? Looks like the strap is not suitable for this watch.
If I decide to buy a better quality bracelet, do you think it will be better? Or do I have to find a better strap in the same factory (Q Factory) for it to fit perfectly?

Thank you everyone.

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
I wouldn't worry about it. Just wear it till it dies and get another one. Or satisfy the inner watch nerd and get the best you can. Read some threads and find one you like best/can live with. Or get a superfranken off M2M.
I wear mine with a ICHS, crystal that is a bit too high, cyclops that ain't the best, but it was the best available 2 years ago. Runs at +7s, with a 0.8ms beat error.
I don't get "called out," I call myself out. "Hey is that a Rolex?" "Yeh all the way from China, wink wink."

Reactions: Slim0613

mcboom

time & patience - the two most powerful warriors
Supporter
Certified
12/1/23
Thailand
Does anyone know if a jubilee bracelet from GMT-II would fit a Daytona given both are 20mm? Are the SELs the same ?