• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Second Trusty Time Order

aboz

Horology Curious
27/10/22
Melbourne
After a great first order (Omega 007 Spectre & Tag Monaco) with @trustytime, I had to get another watch, which I loved the look of, thanks to @kokomo :)
Oh yeah, got 8% OFF too (till the end of Nov)!

Reactions: kokomo

aboz

Horology Curious
27/10/22
Melbourne
Received the QC pics this morning. All seems good and can't wait for it to arrive! I think my Spectre and Monaco watches will be going back in the watch drawer ;-)

Starry Night

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/1/21
Earth
That’s great!
I order from Andrew on the 18th, and haven’t heard anything from him. Changed my order and added more items, still no response. Order still in pending with no information for special payment with CC. Email him 3 times, still no response.

I have purchased from him 3 time before and no issue. What’s going on?

aboz

Horology Curious
27/10/22
Melbourne
That’s great!
I order from Andrew on the 18th, and haven’t heard anything from him. Changed my order and added more items, still no response. Order still in pending with no information for special payment with CC. Email him 3 times, still no response.

Oh no, I was having email discussions with Andrew yesterday, so not sure what is happening - I assume you checked your junk/spam folder? I haven't had any issues getting in touch with Andrew, and this is my third watch with him. Perhaps try messaging him on here?

kokomo

3/10/22
US
That’s great!

Lockdown; maybe he's having trouble getting factory products. I just received 2 more packages in the mail (6 watches) this week so he was still shipping as of 2 weeks ago.

Reactions: Starry Night

Starry Night

20/1/21
Earth
Lockdown; maybe he's having trouble getting factory products. I just received 2 more packages in the mail (6 watches) this week so he was still shipping as of 2 weeks ago.
Thanks for that info. Hopefully he will respond.

Erictheking

Horology Curious
27/8/21
I placed an order at the end of October, received QC pics 14 days later (14th November); however, still awaiting dispatch notification and tracking info... Clearly some delays going on.

aboz

Horology Curious
27/10/22
Melbourne
I placed an order at the end of October, received QC pics 14 days later (14th November); however, still awaiting dispatch notification and tracking info... Clearly some delays going on.
I must be one of the lucky ones. Andrew responds very quickly and answers any queries I have. He has already sent my latest order and sent over the tracking details.

Erictheking

Horology Curious
27/8/21
Just got my tracking details and dispatch notification so albeit there are delays Andrew always delivers :)

aboz

Horology Curious
27/10/22
Melbourne
The OMEGA Planet Ocean (Deep Black) has arrived - on 12-Dec-2022. So from ordering to receiving it, it took 25 days. Again this is actually pretty good for us in Australia, and since it is almost Christmas. I honestly thought it would be delayed due to the Xmas packages/cards being sent around this time of year.

Anyway, the watch has exceeded my expectations by a mile! It is big (45.5mm), but doesn't wear big on my 7" wrist. It is an amazing rep with the deep black and ceramic materials. I can't stop looking at it. I thought the Omega Spectre was amazing, but this is on another level! The below photos do not do it justice. Thanks again to @kokomo for putting this model on my radar - it is easily my fave in my collection.

PS: Thanks to @trustytime for another great ordering experience.

Reactions: kokomo

kokomo

3/10/22
US
I love it!! its definitely my favorite watch of all the ones I have at the moment. Hard to stop staring at it. :D

Reactions: aboz