• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Second order with InTime

MisterPeanut

Looking Around
6/5/22
Bought my second watch with InTime - PP 5396 gray dial. I'm excited! Hopefully it comes quickly. Shipping has been slow lately.

08/02 - Order placed and payment sent.
08/03 - Payment confirmed.

Pending QC images. I'll continue to post updates.

Reactions: EngineerGuY

EngineerGuY

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/7/22
Just bought my first last week. Got my QC pics within 3-4 days and then shipped the next day. I had my tracking 2 days after I gave them the go-ahead. Tracking is finally showing movement but not much. Hoping it gets here in the next few weeks before I leave on vacation for 10 days.

MisterPeanut

Looking Around
6/5/22
Did you ever get your watch? Mine shipped 08/07 but I'm still waiting for any kind of movement. Tracking has been stuck for a few weeks now.

EngineerGuY

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/7/22
Did you ever get your watch? Mine shipped 08/07 but I'm still waiting for any kind of movement. Tracking has been stuck for a few weeks now.
Oh I got mine within a week of ordering here in Chicago. It is over the top amazing. Actually wore it at a wedding last weekend and a lot of my watch guys that are friends took a look. I didn't say it wasn't real, but they held it, inspected it, and all were loving it and moaning about now wanting a submariner hahahaha. They really are as close to authentic as possible.

Reactions: MisterPeanut

MisterPeanut

Looking Around
6/5/22
09/07 - Watch received.

It is a beautiful watch. Too bad it is DOA. Rotor just spins without driving the movement. Seconds hand doesn't move and hand winding doesn't do anything. Maybe something was jostled loose on shipment. Emailing Ryan to get resolution - fingers crossed and will update.

MisterPeanut

Looking Around
6/5/22
Quick update on the watch. Ryan offered to have the watch shipped back to him to have it repaired. I'm hesitant to ship anything back to China and would rather have it repaired locally. InTime offered a discount for my next purchase, which I'm happy with. Ryan has been responsive and great to work with.

Reactions: EngineerGuY