• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Second Order with Intime Watch

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Yes, there have been updates on my tracking but keep in mind that EU shipping is an extra 60€.
I think US shipping is generally slower, I don't know how it is with US Customs. Keep in mind that EU Shipping and Delivery is much better than the US as long you don't run with the Customs it will be faster and the items have to be accepted by the person last time my order arrived very fast this time is also fast from what I have seen there was an update by the delivery company on 09.08.2022. Might take longer sometimes due to customs or something you have to be patient.

I don't mean to come off as rude....I'm aware to be patient, I've been buying reps for a long time. They've never taken longer than 2 weeks though. I was specifically asking Texas2Tenn if he had any updates, since his shipment left in the same batch as mine, and we both live in the US. My tracking is stuck on "label created", and Ryan says they can't check if it's left China when I inquired about it.

What did you order? Special reps 1:1 or Supperclone ?

VSF Rolex 126610LN. 1:1 and Superclone are just "buzz words", they don't really mean anything lol.

Reactions: Texas2Tenn

Timesnatcher

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/9/21
I don't mean to come off as rude....I'm aware to be patient, I've been buying reps for a long time. They've never taken longer than 2 weeks though. I was specifically asking Texas2Tenn if he had any updates, since his shipment left in the same batch as mine, and we both live in the US. My tracking is stuck on "label created", and Ryan says they can't check if it's left China when I inquired about it.

VSF Rolex 126610LN. 1:1 and Superclone are just "buzz words", they don't really mean anything lol.
I understand.

It is a bit odd that it has taken so long time to deliver.

Well there are not just buzz words superclones like the SA4130 and PP240 and AP Cal are actually the same movements as OEM Movements and you can use original components to repair the watch just like the Orginal watch where 1:1 is a watch that looks the same but might use 7750 or 23J to replicate the functions and decorate the movement to look like the real one. Where non-1:1 watches look identical to the original watch but size and thickness and movement are not the same there are 1:1 watches that are looking exactly the same but ticker because of the clone movement.

Texas2Tenn

8/7/22
Tennessee
My order also shipped on July 18th, and has not arrived in the US. Tracking hasn't changed from "Shipping Label Created". I emailed them a few days ago asking if the watch has left China yet, and I was told they have no way of knowing. I'm just trying to forget about it for now and be patient.

Has there been any updates on your tracking?
The short story is, no. I haven't had any updates to my tracking yet. Must not be in the US yet.

The longer story, my tracking number says delivered to someone in LA (I live in TN). Somehow the same tracking number from InTime was used by someone else around the end of July. Shipped from Illinois to LA and was just an empty paper envelope (I did some investing).

That was a bit odd, but Ryan sent me a picture of my packing label. Label is coming from a Jane in Cedar Grove, NJ. I am guessing the middle man in this shipping operation. I just think the double tracking number was just a rare occurrence.

Nice to chat with someone with the same ship date, who is also still waiting. I will post an update here when I see something on my tracking. We can keep each other company during the long wait. I know I am getting anxious. haha

Last edited:
Reactions: KushBandit

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
The short story is, no. I haven't had any updates to my tracking yet. Must not be in the US yet.

The longer story, my tracking number says delivered to someone in LA (I live in TN). Somehow the same tracking number from InTime was used by someone else around the end of July. Shipped from Illinois to LA and was just an empty paper envelope (I did some investing).

That was a bit odd, but Ryan sent me a picture of my packing label. Label is coming from a Jane in Cedar Grove, NJ. I am guessing the middle man in this shipping operation. I just think the double tracking number was just a rare occurrence.

Nice to chat with someone with the same ship date, who is also still waiting. I will post an update here when I see something on my tracking. We can keep each other company during the long wait. I know I am getting anxious. haha
Wow, that is rather strange! Not unheard of though, I'm sure.

I appreciate you informing me of your situation. I'll keep you updated as my shipment moves along, or if I get any info from Ryan. I'm confident we'll get them in the next few weeks, the shipping situation is pretty bad in China right now. Some packages are leaving rather quickly, and others have been slowed to a halt

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
I understand.

It is a bit odd that it has taken so long time to deliver.

Well there are not just buzz words superclones like the SA4130 and PP240 and AP Cal are actually the same movements as OEM Movements and you can use original components to repair the watch just like the Orginal watch where 1:1 is a watch that looks the same but might use 7750 or 23J to replicate the functions and decorate the movement to look like the real one. Where non-1:1 watches look identical to the original watch but size and thickness and movement are not the same there are 1:1 watches that are looking exactly the same but ticker because of the clone movement.
The terminology is largely meaningless marketing rubbish. Although this is slightly clouded when the factories/TDs also employ terms like "Super Clone" to describe a copy of a movement like the 7750 in an ARF Daytona - pointlessly decorated to look like a 4130 and lacking full functionality as a result - or the Super Clone 4130 by Noob/CF which is actually a much-closer-to-proper-clone, fully functional and visually really similar to the gen.

DayDates that are marketed as Superclone yet have a decorated 2836 to look like a Cal. 3155, which has never been replicated. Noob submariners marketed as 1:1, yet they had straight cut lugs instead of tapered, and crown guards that were misshaped.

In the end, each model has to be researched separately so you know for sure which model is closest to the genuine article. I've been in this hobby for a long time, and I'm a watch builder myself, having built/sold frankens and such. You have to remember that us on the forums are only a small percentage of rep customers, they use the buzz words to advertise to the masses. Just like the "AAA" and "AAAA+" grades. It's all nonsense.

Timesnatcher

14/9/21
The terminology is largely meaningless marketing rubbish. Although this is slightly clouded when the factories/TDs also employ terms like "Super Clone" to describe a copy of a movement like the 7750 in an ARF Daytona - pointlessly decorated to look like a 4130 and lacking full functionality as a result - or the Super Clone 4130 by Noob/CF which is actually a much-closer-to-proper-clone, fully functional and visually really similar to the gen.

DayDates that are marketed as Superclone yet have a decorated 2836 to look like a Cal. 3155, which has never been replicated. Noob submariners marketed as 1:1, yet they had straight cut lugs instead of tapered, and crown guards that were misshaped.

In the end, each model has to be researched separately so you know for sure which model is closest to the genuine article. I've been in this hobby for a long time, and I'm a watch builder myself, having built/sold frankens and such. You have to remember that us on the forums are only a small percentage of rep customers, they use the buzz words to advertise to the masses. Just like the "AAA" and "AAAA+" grades. It's all nonsense.
Yeah, they seem to market watches different with each version purposefully leaving slight differences and fixing them later in the newer version while those are also selling terms they are also easy to navigate when you are buying something so you have some idea what is what. The whole AAA and AAAA+ is definitely buzz word like what each 'A' gives more quality and more speed XD

Gia66

Horology Curious
17/7/22
My order arrived on 17/08/2022 fast shipping from italy with DHL no tax from germany

Last edited:
Reactions: Timesnatcher