• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Second Order with Intime Watch

Timesnatcher

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/9/21
I just made my second order with InTime for two watches 1:1, Navitimer and Master Geographic.
I will post with updates just like the last time.

Reactions: John Williams

EngineerGuY

25/7/22
Looking forward to the updates. I just bought my first last week and it's already shipped and on the way. Can't wait

Reactions: John Williams

Timesnatcher

14/9/21
I bought some from Trustytime but the movements did not last a week. The ones from InTime are somewhat better until now it's been a few months with no issues.

The second Order is going ok this time however the website did not like my CC so we did Paypal Lets see how it goes.
I will post QC Pics when they are Out.

John Williams

2/8/22
What is the usual wait time for shipping? I am in the US.

Depends on the time of year and the current situation in the delivery industry. I think due to Covid and the whole world situation there can always be delays. In addition to external influences, your location also plays a role. The norm is 2-4 weeks.

Kind regards! 😎

Reactions: Texas2Tenn

Timesnatcher

14/9/21
I don't know for US shipping time for me it's EU shipping last order was very fast like 7 days including the waiting time for the tracking number.

Texas2Tenn

8/7/22
Tennessee
Depends on the time of year and the current situation in the delivery industry. I think due to Covid and the whole world situation there can always be delays. In addition to external influences, your location also plays a role. The norm is 2-4 weeks.

Kind regards! 😎
My order shipped on July 18th and has not arrived in the US yet. So, I am on the slower end of the timescale, but still within 4 weeks.

Its hard to wait. It would be nice to have more active tracking getting the US. Help put my nerves at ease. ;)

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
My order shipped on July 18th and has not arrived in the US yet. So, I am on the slower end of the timescale, but still within 4 weeks.

Its hard to wait. It would be nice to have more active tracking getting the US. Help put my nerves at ease. ;)
My order also shipped on July 18th, and has not arrived in the US. Tracking hasn't changed from "Shipping Label Created". I emailed them a few days ago asking if the watch has left China yet, and I was told they have no way of knowing. I'm just trying to forget about it for now and be patient.

Has there been any updates on your tracking?

Timesnatcher

14/9/21
Yes, there have been updates on my tracking but keep in mind that EU shipping is an extra 60€.
I think US shipping is generally slower, I don't know how it is with US Customs. Keep in mind that EU Shipping and Delivery is much better than the US as long you don't run with the Customs it will be faster and the items have to be accepted by the person last time my order arrived very fast this time is also fast from what I have seen there was an update by the delivery company on 09.08.2022. Might take longer sometimes due to customs or something you have to be patient.