• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Second Order with Chazing Time - ZF AP15500 V3 Grey Dial

FrankUnderwood1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/9/20
Hi everyone,

I recently decided to go for the latest iteration of the AP15500 by ZF.
As I bought my first rep (JF AP15703 V10) with a very smooth process from Chazing Time, I chose to go with them again.

Order made 20/09/22
Order paid 20/09/22

I'm now waiting for the QC pics to arrive.

I'll update the thread once I get news.

Cheers!
Arthur.

Reactions: Gonzotrue and hamdy

GIG

9/9/22
What contact information did you use to purchase the watch? Have you been told why the wait is taking this long?

FrankUnderwood1

11/9/20
What contact information did you use to purchase the watch? Have you been told why the wait is taking this long?
I ordered the watch through the Chazing Time website "https://chazingtime08.co/", as I did for my first order.

I then exchanged a few emails with the adress "[email protected]"

They told me that "QC department will send QC pics once the maker issues the watch."

I guess lockdowns in China affected production somehow.

GIG

9/9/22
That does seem to be the correct website. I have not dealt with them so Im not sure about email.

When did you receive this "QC department will send QC pics once the maker issues the watch." message?

I would be reaching out every 10 days or so to check in for updates.

FrankUnderwood1

11/9/20
That does seem to be the correct website. I have not dealt with them so Im not sure about email.

When did you receive this "QC department will send QC pics once the maker issues the watch." message?

I would be reaching out every 10 days or so to check in for updates.
Well, it is the same website URL that is on the Trusted Dealers section of RWI. I used this exact one last time so I'm pretty sure it's the right one.

I received this message twice, once on October 6th as I was asking when would I receive the QC pics, and a second time on November 10th after asking the exact same question.

Alright, I'll do that.

Reactions: GIG