• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Second Order from Trustytime-and will probably be my last.

JSK-Tech

Horology Curious
11/1/22
Just my experience so far, but this time its been a s*** show.

I placed the order for a Aqua Terra on June 7th and paid immediately.
After chasing him for a while I got QA pics on July 4th, which I immediately accepted.

On the 6th I saw some issues in the QA pics with font color and just kind of an overall shitty look. I emailed him and he told me it was already shipped. Okay fine, since I gave him the thumbs up.

Now on the 23 I asked for the tracking number and receive it, showing the current date. I ask what's up and was informed it was not shipped yet due to a backlog with the shipper (which I don't know how it works in China or Singapore but sounds like BS).

I told him if it hasn't been shipped yet, to refund the money. Most likely I will not be doing any business with the guy in the future and finding another rep dealer or not even bothering with reps.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
It can and does happen. Once you GL the watch is packed and handed to carrier. With all the issues in and out of China at the moment it is not uncommon to see a delay of weeks before it’s actually actioned for uplift.

you wanna play the “real” patience game… try dealing with Lucy….. lololololol.

Illegal watch Rep Game is not Amazon where stuff gets shipped 2 days after you pay.

You need to reset your expectations accordingly.

Reactions: dangerdan3

dangerdan3

Renowned Member
3/12/20
Hi there, With a lot of shipping from China it done in bulk. Once you approve the shipment, it gets packed and handed to an exporter who then fills up larger shipping containers with these packages. Once it’s filled they put it on a plane to the next logistics centre where they get unpacked, sorted according to destination countries and repacked into larger containers going to those destination countries.
Unfortunately with fewer planes in the sky and more people buying online, back logs do happen. What’s also unfortunate is tracking often doesn’t update until that second stage of logistics described above.
In your case, the TD followed your instructions and now you’re in a holding pattern until the package comes out the other end. The time frame you’ve listed is well inside expectations for buying reps from TDs at the moment so nothing wrong there.

Reactions: Raddave and Teamjlf