• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Second order from Hont

nyccpa

Horology Curious
24/6/22
I have not received my first order but on June 28 I placed an order for PPF Nautilus 5711/1A Green Textured Dial on SS Bracelet 324CS V4.
June 28 - payment sent and confirmed by Hont. he noted 3-7 days for QC.
July 6 - still no response from Hont, no QC sent.

people keep mentioning how responsive he is, however I am not experiencing this lightning fast QC and response people talk about.

kulskul

Horology Curious
21/10/21
Welcome to the club! I am on my 4th watch already with Hont. Gave my GL on the watch he presented last June 28 and up until now, no shipping info yet.

My first two watch purchase experience was good, can't say the same with the 3rd and 4th one. Plus the fact that he gets grumpy when you RL his QC.

Lately, he is really a pain to get contact with.

nyccpa

Horology Curious
24/6/22
My first order QC’d with the wrong color dial. I GLd it anyways, but the second one I will not be as laissez faire. Not seeing the hype with him. He responds quickly only when you want to pay. I’m less than impressed. If there are any issues on the second with QC or delays, I won’t be using him again.

nyccpa

Horology Curious
24/6/22
Hont just responded with “you want green dial?” I was explicit when ordering that a green dial is the dial I want. This does not instill confidence in the process.

nyccpa

Horology Curious
24/6/22
July 7 - QC pics sent. I GL’d one hour later. Waiting on tracking.