• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

'Left Handed' Panerai

Vintage_SG

Looking Around
11/2/13
Hello All,

Very grateful if anyone could tell me if there are any good/reasonable quality 'Left Handed' Panerai reps out there.

Ideally, I'd like to purchase from a dealer who offers an EU shipping service.

Grateful thanks in avance...

Vintage_SG

Looking Around
11/2/13
Thank you Sharrkey, much appreciated. Just what I was looking for, plus the dealer you linked to offers an EU shipping service - perfect!

I'm unlikely to get the watch serviced when I get it (significant hastle being UK based). Is there anything I should Immediately check/do (check screws etc)on receipt of the watch.

Hope you have a great weekend.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Thank you Sharrkey, much appreciated. Just what I was looking for, plus the dealer you linked to offers an EU shipping service - perfect!

I'm unlikely to get the watch serviced when I get it (significant hastle being UK based). Is there anything I should Immediately check/do (check screws etc)on receipt of the watch.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Tbh there is no real need to get the movement serviced as the Asian is a great work horse, other than that as you said check the Cg screws & lug screws, wind the baby up and enjoy.
Would love the Noob 127 or 217 myself but just too big for my wrist.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

tasopappas1

6/7/12
217 from Sead
e8anuseg.jpg

panerai4life

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/5/12
The 117 would be great if they made a rep of it.
Did you forget the new 56 that just came out?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
As above said

PAM 217- PAM 026 and PAM 219 (last one I don't know if available)

And don't forget PAM 056

ALE

Om3ga_guy

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/10
Canada
I went with the 026k. I'm not left handed but I like the idea of the crown on the left side. On top of that its got the DLC finish, the running seconds and sandwich dial! Best of both worlds!

dy8u5uny.jpg

revhrd

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/2/11
OP is asking us for good replicas

ALE

I apologize, I didn't realize good or reasonable was not grounds for this model. I can't seem to find a specific super rep request from OP...

korneevy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
26/12/10
I apologize, I didn't realize good or reasonable was not grounds for this model. I can't seem to find a specific super rep request from OP...

So where do you get one of these reps exactly? I'd love to have one

korneevy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
26/12/10
See PAM GUIDE and consult the replica links.
ALE

That I know but what is listed there is a rep from 2006 that is long out of production and is not carried by any dealers I know. I was hoping for a sec that there is a new one out which I would have snapped in a second as I find them (destros) much more comfortable as worn on right hand (ok, I am left handed). Well, may be one day...

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
That I know but what is listed there is a rep from 2006 that is long out of production and is not carried by any dealers I know. I was hoping for a sec that there is a new one out which I would have snapped in a second as I find them (destros) much more comfortable as worn on right hand (ok, I am left handed). Well, may be one day...

Yes, OK, maybe this replica is out of stock and even of production due to its low demmand.
Anyway Trusty Time has the watch in catalogue, try the link corrected like that:
http://www.ttw168.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=37_47&products_id=1039

Try also e-mailing all dealers and good luck

ALE