• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster Planet Ocean 45.5mm Ultra Deep 6000M SS/SS SBF 1:1 Best Edition Blue Dial A8912

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Size:45.5mm x 18.3mm
Movement:Asian 2824 automatic movement decorated to Omega 8912 movement, black balance wheel
Case:High Grade Solid Stainless Steel 316F
Crystal:Scratch-proof sapphire crystal with AR coating
Dial:Graduated Blue Dial with Numerals & Stick Markers (Swiss Grade Superlume applied - Blue Lume on Hour Hand and Stick Markers & Green Lume on Minute Hour)
Bezel:High Grade Black Ceramic Bezel (Uni-Directional)
Bracelet:High Grade Solid Stainless Steel 316F Bracelet with Deployant Buckle
Clasp:Deployant clasp

Price:$418
I think it's a very good price of it now,so if you like it and want it,please contact me asap,

in fact,SBF is the new name of VSF,I know VSF has very good reputation always,their QC and quality always are the best in the market,
so this one is with the same good QC and quality like all VSF's watches before,

VSF will use SBF's name to release their new Omega and new PAM,
after the raids of last year,this Omega is the first new model of Omega from VSF,so it's very few and very hot in the market now,
SBF released updated PAM 441,PAM 1114,PAM1115,PAM1116 recently also,

the situation of VSF turned better now already,most of their watches are in stock now,
so if you want this Omega,or need anything from VSF,or any other watches from other factories,

please send me an email about it,
my email is [email protected]

I can get almost all watches in the market if they are in stock,I have very good relationship with all big factories too,
just I don't have site now,so the best way to contact me is send me an email about your request,
I can give you the better QC and test on your order too,so ok,hope to hear from you via email!
thank you.

Best Regards
Lucy

z8Ys82.jpg

z8Y7zn.jpg

z8YuvE.jpg

z8YMAt.jpg

z8YEY3.jpg

z8YNks.jpg

z8YRVY.jpg

z8YFiD.jpg