• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

seagull st-1901 modification for vietnam dial, please

adi…italy

10/8/18
Italy
Hi guys, can I ask you where to find a guide to modify the st19 movement to accommodate a vietnam dial (position 6)? Can you recommend to me the high quality parts compatible with a cartel base case for the st19 (crown, bezel, crystal). Thank you very much. Adi

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
Hi guys, can I ask you where to find a guide to modify the st19 movement to accommodate a vietnam dial (position 6)? Can you recommend to me the high quality parts compatible with a cartel base case for the st19 (crown, bezel, crystal). Thank you very much. Adi

https://rwg.cc/topic/107483-toads-guide-sea-gull-st19-keyless-works-and-freezing-6-o-clock-subdial/

Incase you can’t see it for whatever reason,

You remove the intermediate wheel. It’s a very large wheel between the center hour wheel and the small seconds wheel+pinion.

You take the small wheel with pinion off and use double sided tape to tape it in to place or you can use glue if you’re trying to test your luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk