• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Satisfied with Lucy

Griffith

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/7/22
Hello everyone,

Just a quick post to add a good feedback for Lucy. I've ordered 2 watchs from her a few month ago :

- A Cartier Tank Solo medium/large size from K11 factory
- A Cartier Ballon Bleu 28mm from AF factory (for my wife)

The 2 watchs are very good, Lucy was very careful with QC. She refused and send back one watch for each model.

The Tank Solo came with a leather strap which was quite bad, but the watch is really good. It wasn't a problem since I wanted to set a vintage style beads of rice bracelet on it.

The Ballon Bleu came with a very good steel bracelet, and Lucy also accepted to source a leather bracelet for it, which was quite good this time. It took 6 weeks from my first email to the delivery in my mailbox, in France. Here is some pics :

I'm dealing with her at the moment, since I've ordered a third watch, the new Tank Must, from K11 factory. I should receive this new one in a few days. I will let you know if you're interested.
By the way, the Tank Solo is for sale now, since I replace it with the Tank Must. So if you're looking for a Tank Solo medium size in very good condition, just dm me.

Best,
Griffith

melody

26/10/21
North carolina, USA.
I said i would never get a watch without a definite purpose (i.e. daytona for the brilliant chrono movement, sub for durability, navitimer as my first 7750 and only flight/travel watch) but you are tempting me so much with these goodness. Where did you get the bracelet? Its beautiful.

edit: hey please be careful doing things like mentioning for sale in these sections. I don’t think its malicious or anything but just make sure you pay attention to the rules, some things that may seem small are really important to keep the website up, functioning well, and easy to use.

Last edited:

Griffith

19/7/22
Hey Melody, thank you for your words.

The steel bracelet is from Strapsco.

Griffith

19/7/22
Just a little follow up about the third watch I've ordered from Lucy, the new Tank Must (from K11 factory) :

The process was exactly the same as the 2 previous watches, she refused and sent back a first one, then validated the second one. It took 6 weeks from my first email to the delivery in my mailbox.

The watch came with a quite good synthetic leather strap, it is definitely wearable. But as a fan of the vintage style, I set it on a steel beads of rice bracelet. I'm really happy with the result again, and I will definitely order more from Lucy in the future.

By the way, the Tank Solo in my first post is still for sale, DM if you need more informations/photos.

clk168

20/11/21
First of all, wonderful choices in watches. I should consider that particular factory for a future Santos XL.

May I ask how long your process went from the time you sent your money to when the watches were shipped? I just placed my first ever order for two watches and it's been exactly a month since I sent my money and have yet to receive QC pics despite three emails to Lucy.

Griffith

19/7/22
It took 6 weeks from my first email to the delivery in my mailbox, in France.

And QC pics usually came in 3 or 4 weeks.

Reactions: clk168

clk168

20/11/21
First of all, wonderful choices in watches. I should consider that particular factory for a future Santos XL.

May I ask how long your process went from the time you sent your money to when the watches were shipped? I just placed my first ever order for two watches and it's been exactly a month since I sent my money and have yet to receive QC pics despite three emails to Lucy. Every
It took 6 weeks from my first email to the delivery in my mailbox, in France.

And QC pics usually came in 3 or 4 weeks.
Thank you so much for your reply. Funny because not 5 minutes after sending this post I got a reply from Lucy. She says there are more raids on the factories since we last communicated. Anyway thanks again and enjoy your new watches!