• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sang Bleu II??

juanjo1000

Horology Curious
29/7/21
Hi Max, I logged today for the first time and I was precisely looking at buying a Sang Bleu from Tony, same as you posted but in another color. Just wanted to see if I could get feedback from you on that watch. Thanks very much

Max Dad

Reloj Amor
Supporter
Certified
28/1/21
Spain
Hi Max, I logged today for the first time and I was precisely looking at buying a Sang Bleu from Tony, same as you posted but in another color. Just wanted to see if I could get feedback from you on that watch. Thanks very much

Well, I have another one now, long story short, I messed about with the first one, fucked up the screws, then sent it off to get it waterproofed, which turned out to be a failure, dead watch...so.....I have literally, just received another one (the II model) from HR factory, and the chrono seconds hand stutters and stops/starts between 45 and 55 second markers....so, coz I like it that much(and like to see the chrono hand moving like a seconds hand) and want it 100% waterproof anyway, I have today sent it off to one of the RWI service/repair guys to get it fully serviced and waterproofed....another €250, but I intend to keep it so......now, I could have just got the chrono issue fixed, possibly, but I thought I would go the whole hog as they say. Hope that helps. Watch looks amazing, hence the expenditure to get it in tip top condition.

Max Dad

Reloj Amor
Supporter
Certified
28/1/21
Spain

By the way, one watch smith on here told me the 7750 movement is really not very good, especially the chrono function, so it is recommended NOT to use the chrono function on ANY rep with a 7750 movement.

Reactions: Beefcake

Alma14

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/11/19
Searching for this stunning white version (HB Factory) But impossible to find on all Trusted Dealer .. Any idea ? (https://biao6688.com/77281.html)
21305e2f83bd195-61.jpg