• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RIP Brittany Murphy

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
http://tinyurl.com/ybvn9kj

Apparently she died of cardiac arrest, I was shocked, it's very unfortunate, she was a really good actress, I loved her in many movies and was a sweetheart; always smiling with a positive attitude - I'll miss her.

:(

CBR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/7/07
WOW, that is a tough one. She has always been such a fun person to watch. There are alot of people who are very sad about this...
They said that Ashton is a mess, and I had thought they had a rather bad break up.

acharria

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/10/09
I cant believe her last pics, she looks awful.
Besides, she was really young.

JohnnySac

10/9/06
Lionel Ritchie'ss unknown daughter, Athena told me about this
this morning but I didn't believe it....What a loss.

VagueByDesign

19/10/09
King of the Hill won't be the same without her. I can't say I was much of a fan of her movies, but it is always sad when someone goes that young.

XyKo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/6/09
I learned a lot from her movie called "Little Black Book"... RIP hunn...

phillycheez

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/6/09
this is terrible... i loved brittany murphy. she was on my of my fav actresses. she had the drug addict acting DOWN. rest in peace ms. murphy. im gonna go watch a murphy movie right now.

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
That is weird. It will be interesting to see what the story is. We'll all get to see her one last time in The Expendables.