• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RYAN @ WWW.INTIME06.CO - PLS RETURN MY MONEY FOR THIS JUNK WATCH YOU SENT ME

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
Ill sign that paperwork and file it with the Lamp post department in China.

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
I still get amazed there are actually people like this that exist in the world and that someone actually would desire them enough to let them reproduce and have kids. How do people like this even feed and dress themselves? To be this delusional to think this was an appropriate post being brand new to a 15+ year old forum with dealers that are trusted for a reason is mind blowing. I shouldn't be surprised by now but it still does every time........

Reactions: eBoy

Gab miyamoto

Admiral
Supporter
Certified
22/5/20
DXB
Can you upload some photos and showing us the issues in the watch.

That's will be better as prove

Gab miyamoto

Admiral
Supporter
Certified
22/5/20
DXB
Writing to us a big articles without proves, its nosense, sometimes the watches being tampered by the customs officers ( its depend to the country), you cant judge like that with no prove

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Can you upload some photos and showing us the issues in the watch.

That's will be better as prove

crickets GIF

Should be any second now...

Dead Silence GIF by Studios 2016

No, really... Any moment...

Unimpressed The Daltons GIF by Gogglebox Australia

I think it's just the time zones...

Bored Daily Show GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
I still get amazed there are actually people like this that exist in the world and that someone actually would desire them enough to let them reproduce and have kids. How do people like this even feed and dress themselves? To be this delusional to think this was an appropriate post being brand new to a 15+ year old forum with dealers that are trusted for a reason is mind blowing. I shouldn't be surprised by now but it still does every time........

You know, I had the same trust in humanity once and couldn't grasp that people like that actually really truly exist ...

That was before I became one of RWI's newbie guides. 😂😆

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
PS: Luckily, the majority of noobs are pleasant people. It's just those 2 or 3 percent that are just, urrrggghhh... 😖 My teammate @Feefo knows what I mean. 😂

Gab miyamoto

Admiral
Supporter
Certified
22/5/20
DXB
Its not nice to someone just joined the forum to Integrity questioned one. Setback and relax , and lets fix this outside man lol

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Those GIFs are a stark reminder why it was ultimately a good idea to exclude Will Smith from the Oscars.

Its not nice to someone just joined the forum to Integrity questioned one. Setback and relax , and lets fix this outside man lol

If I understand you correctly, you want to give the OP the chance to explain himself and / or give the opportunity to provide evidence to support his accusations.

That's very noble of you... Only, the problem seems to be, the OP no longer has the interest to do so. Or simply can't produce any evidence of that nature. He logged in on March 5th for the last time... And I suspect there will be no "next time". But hey, if he miraculously shows up and even more miraculously has evidence to prove his allegations, I'm the first one to apologize. 😂

Schitts Creek No GIF by CBC

Reactions: Gab miyamoto

Gab miyamoto

Admiral
Supporter
Certified
22/5/20
DXB
Those GIFs are a stark reminder why it was ultimately a good idea to exclude Will Smith from the Oscars.

If I understand you correctly, you want to give the OP the chance to explain himself and / or give the opportunity to provide evidence to support his accusations.

That's very noble of you... Only, the problem seems to be, the OP no longer has the interest to do so. Or simply can't produce any evidence of that nature. He logged in on March 5th for the last time... And I suspect there will be no "next time". But hey, if he miraculously shows up and even more miraculously has evidence to prove his allegations, I'm the first one to apologize. 😂

Schitts Creek No GIF by CBC
I agree man , without evidence & clues, just wasting our time

rp6531

Horology Curious
19/2/23
Estonia
I just read all the thread hoping that there will be some follow-up from OP.. and there isn't. What a shame.