• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM504 hands

Cheesemonger

I'm Pretty Popular
23/11/13
Hello all,
I am wondering if the experts can provide some assistance on this one. I have a PAM504 and want to get some new hands for it. It has the typical rep hands (so you can see small imperfections on the hands from the factory supply when originally built). I have found some 127 hands on eBay and I would think those might work due to the dial size of the 127 and the 504 (even though the 127 hands are most likely higher gold shine). Can anyone advise if those might work or if there is an alternate source for 504 hands? I posed a question to the eBay supplier, but they do not know the answer nor have measurements (my 127 is with Marlin, so I can't measure its hands).

any assistance is appreciated.

thanks!

marlin2284

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
1/2/12
127 hands are longer than the 504 hands, they will fit the case but they won't look right....

BTW your watch is almost up, should have some news for you next week...

Cheesemonger

I'm Pretty Popular
23/11/13
127 hands are longer than the 504 hands, they will fit the case but they won't look right....

BTW your watch is almost up, should have some news for you next week...
Excellent, thanks. So I guess I need to source 504 hands. Ok, on the lookout for those! I wonder if they are interchangeable with any other models with that dial size? I am guessing possibly not due to the finish on the gen hands.