• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWI Hall of Fame - Group One

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Here is the first of the two groups for the HOF. You may vote for one person in each group and the top 3 from each will go into the final round to decide the two inductees.

1/ guru Known to one and all guru is one of our most popular admin with a long record of service

2/ cybee One of the old team, with the board from the start and a long history of past service to RWI

3/ coop Another long serving member, coop has put a lot of time into making this place what it is today.

4/ BMECliq Remember this guy? He knows mutai and a little thing called I nailed your mom. Yes it's the totaly owned guy! A part of RWI legend and the OP of the longest thread on RWI.

5/ seanf One of my admin team I just could not do without. If you can keep him away from photoshoping AHW new avatars and off the midget hookers Sean is invaluable assistance behind the scenes. Sean is also another long term player who has been here almost forever.

6/ hk45ca A great admin and a great guy to boot, hk is part of the furniture in admin. In fact I think he's been here longer than most of the furniture! Knows more than a little about watches too!

7/ Pix Photog, leader of the RWI Free French and now helping out as a mod as well. Pix is well known to all so I probably don't need to say much more.

That is group one, please vote and don't forget to come back and vote in the final round. If you don't know some of these guys that well it may be a good time to use search and go back to read some of their posts, each and every one of these guys is worthy of the award.

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
done...

For the record, I like it here... It's starting to become 'my home'... Some great members and a good feel :)

So, get out - ALL OF YOU!!!! lol :p

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
Most of these guys should be in already...

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
BMECliq, ah yes. A cornerstone, he is. :lol:

I remember when I was more nooby (is that a word? noobish? more noobier?) guru smacked me down for saying something presumptuous (that IS a word.) I deserved it and he earned my utmost respect for it. He gets my vote.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Most of these guys should be in already...

Yes. Actually I was already inducted into a Hall of Fame about a year and half ago.

Lately I've been a little out of touch so in all fairness I shouldnt be on the list, but appreciate being mentioned anyway.

JC7

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/6/10
seanf, even though he was pretty much before my time and doesn't grace us with his presence. the wit and vulgarity he showed in days past make me wish he posted more.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
[AME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNYjQ2lhuqw[/AME]

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
TB, you ain't even IN group one :lol: