• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWI EXCLUSIVE - A quick lesson on replica Cohibas

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
Yes, I believe the same.... Possibly dried out as they are supposed to be one of the best looking cigars out of Cuba.

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
Awwwwwwww man. How long have you had these without proper care? Send them to me, I will take care of them LOL

MrDeckHD

Horology Curious
27/12/15
I can get Cuban cigars with ease. I can have them shipped out of the Bahamas.

theclaw25

Known Member
3/3/16
Just buy some ones from Dominican Republic, Monte Cristo, "pure Cream" Same Land I bet best quality. To much Blah, blah... About the reviews, Sometimes is the same "Original Cohiba" just only packed in another ridiculous box or custom box make by the own of the store, because Cuba can't afford for make this boxes for a regular cigar, These cigars are sold wholesale, the own make the custom boxes and packaged.

Leighd3179

Known Member
13/3/16
United Kingdom
The majority of people cannot tell. That's like asking if most people can tell a rep 111 from a Gen. ;)

You can tell a mile away a fake cohiba from a real one the reps dont burn evenly and normally they are quick to burn and the further you get down the cigar the harsher it gets and generally the taste is not as full bodied and smooth.

kbui57536

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/5/18
Can anyone here recommend cigar sites with genuine cohibas for purchase?

diecast_

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/9/15
Australia
Thanks for the write-up! Love cigars but not an aficionado by any means, so I'm learning what I can.

I've had a couple of experiences with Cohibas - My girlfriend went to Cuba and brought back a box of Cohibas for me (to Australia), and also a retail pack I bought in Japan.

For note, Australia has an insanely high tax on tobacco (currently a 25 pack on Winfield cigarettes costs close to AUD$50 (USD$37)) - so any opportunity I have to buy cheaper tobacco, I take that opportunity.