• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWI Champions League Predictor

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
For the football lovers out there here is the first round of the Champions League predictor!

Rules:
Correct score: 3 points
Correct outcome: 1 point
Correct team to go through: 1 point
Wrong score: 0 points
Wrong outcome: - 0.25 points
Wrong team to go through: - 0.50 points

Predictions will be closed 60 minutes before kick off, edits to posts after kick off will void your predictions. After each game week we'll update everyones points and we could also get together to offer the winner a prize!

Let the games begin! efajri Cheesemonger Interesting Rpowell19

Reactions: efajri

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
Here are the games for this week, the next two rounds will be easier than the quarters as you already have an idea of who will go through (although anything is possible in football):

RB Leipzig - Tottenham Hotspur
Valencia - Atalanta
Liverpool - Atletico Madrid
PSG - Borussia Dortmund

If any of you are going to the games stay safe, they suspended the Seria A in Italy and UEFA even punished the Inter Primavera side that refused to play their game against Rennes in Florence. I don't understand how they are allowing some of the games against Italian teams to go through, especially the ones where another team is invited to Italy (keep in mind both teams that are still in the competition are from the north).

Cheesemonger

I'm Pretty Popular
23/11/13
Madrid (Liverpool seems to have lost their mojo) and Borussia for teams. Have to think on scores a little. I should pay more attention (or have more coffee, turn off college basketball or ignore some hockey) before making all my picks!
:)

Last edited:

goldfish236

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/10
So - who predicted Bayern 8 Barca 2? Crazy score. Bayern have to be favourites but Man City could also be a good bet....

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
So - who predicted Bayern 8 Barca 2? Crazy score. Bayern have to be favourites but Man City could also be a good bet....
I don't think someone could've gotten the scoreline right on this one. Would be nice to have semi final bets and final predictions tomorrow on the thread!

goldfish236

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/10
And so much for Man City as a 'good bet' Wrong again...
Bayern vs PSG final, Bayern win?..

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
And so much for Man City as a 'good bet' Wrong again...
Bayern vs PSG final, Bayern win?..
I love the new format, there is no room for error now. I would go for Bayern vs Leipzig with a Bayern win.

This is Lyon's second time in the semi finals, the first time was in 2010 where they played Bayern. Bayern went on to lose the final 2-0 to Inter that year. Let's hope history won't repeat itself.