• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Deepsea Challenge - Relumed and on black Bronzy leather

Bronzy

I'm Pretty Popular
4/12/09
holy s that thing looks gigantic!

I don't know how you squished that strap in there!

I can see the appeal of this watch as a novelty piece, very cool

Sent from my DROIDX

Strodda

Supporter 'smith
Supporter
21/1/11
TX/USA
Thanks all for the comments and compliments. Im not ready to give it up yet, but I am actually thinking about donating to the site for a pass-around. This watch more than any other would be perfect for it. Its a watch that everyone wants to wear, but maybe not own forever.

Lemme see how my funds are in the near future... I could use the money from a sale, but I would like to give back to the awesome site as well.

BTW, if I wanted to start a passaround, how does it work? Nothing personal, but I would prefer to keep it rotating through seasoned members... is that discriminating? Its just that I would like to ensure the safety and longevity of this beautiful piece.

Bronzy

I'm Pretty Popular
4/12/09
Thanks all for the comments and compliments. Im not ready to give it up yet, but I am actually thinking about donating to the site for a pass-around. This watch more than any other would be perfect for it. Its a watch that everyone wants to wear, but maybe not own forever.

Lemme see how my funds are in the near future... I could use the money from a sale, but I would like to give back to the awesome site as well.

BTW, if I wanted to start a passaround, how does it work? Nothing personal, but I would prefer to keep it rotating through seasoned members... is that discriminating? Its just that I would like to ensure the safety and longevity of this beautiful piece.

as long as you pass it to me first ;)

Sent from my DROIDX

CoolRob

I'm Pretty Popular
19/2/10
Great job on the lume. I know that it is very big but would love to try it or maybe keep it as a collector item :)

Pihlippe

Renowned Member
31/8/11
This is one for the tough guys and not for wimps!
Of course I have ordered one. :)

Nice lumejob :D

chapp06

Horology Curious
28/10/12
cant figure out if arm looks like a kids and watch is looks out of place??? but the more you look at it the more like it reminds you of an old bulldog... hard not to like on some level... sick f@#king lume!

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach

Easy, as I've seen it on other forums, the pass-around is just, you make a list of the members who'd like to participate on the pass-around, and you ship it to #1, then that #1 has to ship it to #2 etc. You have the right to who pass it to. Each member has to pay for the shipping to the next person in line. :)

And no, it's not discriminating, I understand your worry :)

I'm willing to participate.

bradj

I'm Pretty Popular
21/7/12
Easy, as I've seen it on other forums, the pass-around is just, you make a list of the members who'd like to participate on the pass-around, and you ship it to #1, then that #1 has to ship it to #2 etc. You have the right to who pass it to. Each member has to pay for the shipping to the next person in line. :)

And no, it's not discriminating, I understand your worry :)

I'm willing to participate.

I've also seen, you ship it to someone you trust, then they ship it to someone they trust etc....

Strodda

Supporter 'smith
Supporter
21/1/11
TX/USA
Maybe we'll do a TX-passaround, haha! This one watch can secede from the forum.

TheBattler

26/7/10
Maybe we'll do a TX-passaround, haha! This one watch can secede from the forum.

Lol!

...And How much for another DS Challenge relume, are you up for it?

PM me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

jd01449

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/12
How many gallons of lume?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

magnum645

Known Member
29/9/09
I say do a pass around and Strodda gets $10 every time it goes to someone for 1-2 weeks. By the time it gets back to him he has paid for the watch and gets to keep it for free! I am in. Hell I loose more every time I do a C&R which is often!
Put me on the CONUS list if there is one.

Strodda

Supporter 'smith
Supporter
21/1/11
TX/USA
I say do a pass around and Strodda gets $10 every time it goes to someone for 1-2 weeks. By the time it gets back to him he has paid for the watch and gets to keep it for free! I am in. Hell I loose more every time I do a C&R which is often!
Put me on the CONUS list if there is one.

shit!

That is an awesome idea. Unfortunately, its on its way to a new home.

shaidx

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/7/12
thats a wall clock your wearing on your wrist you silly man

Strodda

Supporter 'smith
Supporter
21/1/11
TX/USA
Thanks for the relume props. And yes, that watch is way too big, but its just one of those "gotta see it" pieces. I was pretty sure I wasnt keeping it as soon as I got it, but its a watch everyone should experience at least once.

tanweekiat

I'm Pretty Popular
26/3/12
Sound like a pass around watch. Why don't we let this baby travel around the world and let people have a feel. Post a photo with the country famous sight (e.g. France - Eiffel Tower, India - Taj Mahal) in this thread. It would be interesting where this baby travel and eventually back to you.

Strodda

Supporter 'smith
Supporter
21/1/11
TX/USA
Sound like a pass around watch. Why don't we let this baby travel around the world and let people have a feel. Post a photo with the country famous sight (e.g. France - Eiffel Tower, India - Taj Mahal) in this thread. It would be interesting where this baby travel and eventually back to you.

This thread was bumped from a coma, the watch was sold quite a while ago. I do have a modded sterile DSC, but its not actually my watch, gonna end up selling it for a friend of mine.