• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rookie of the Year 2011

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
What a rookie class we have...Fine bunch of nutjobs. I love it.

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
I mean our class of 2011 were all unique in a good way, that not just limited to technical, but whimsical, and entertaining...
And nuts.

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
I know there are two days left to run, but given the current situation I reckon this race has been won. And how!

As such I have gracefully updated my signature, avatar and title to adjust this!

:D Congratulations I think to Ale!
I however, am not calling it quits yet!!!

Let's have a wee peek at the polls........

1b5.png

Hmmmmmmmm........too close to call........victory is but within millimetres of our grasp!!!
respect-050.GIF

The Great Steelfish Campaign will step up our efforts to secure the title that is rightfully ours!!!
superhero-smiley1.gif

BADWIN BING

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/10
Fine bunch of nutjobs. I love it.

If it wasn't for the nutjobs this would be a duller place.

Thank God for the likes of Pec, Sub and more recently SF.

It's those that are nuts that put smiles on peoples faces......well mine, at least, anyway. :)

BADWIN BING

30/4/10
Thanks are on me SF. You've made me laugh out loud on many occasions since you joined.

The toothbrush has to be the highlight. ;)

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
WoWwoW what a whirlwind of a morning. I woke up to Modland and had access to the Staff Lounge. Caught a glimpse of an unnamed staff member in the shower but by the time I came back with my camera I had already fallen from grace back to VIP status...Strange happenings but I concur with Mr. Z about the rookie class. Great members all of them. Keep up the great work.

Steelfish: The plan almost worked. As a Mod I could have drastically alterred the polling data and given you the lead, but alas, the plan was foiled by admin at the last minute. On with plan B
thinking-006.GIF

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I'm glad you didn't take a picture cybee. The PecMan would have been very jealous of of Marvin manhood. :lol:

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Thanks are on me SF. You've made me laugh out loud on many occasions since you joined.

The toothbrush has to be the highlight. ;)

Hehe........I again thank you kind sir.

But I suppose some of the honours must go to the wife
unhappy-059.gif
without whom I would not of had a brush of shame to embarrass myself with in the first place.

BADWIN BING

30/4/10
Hehe........I again thank you kind sir.

But I suppose some of the honours must go to the wife
unhappy-059.gif
without whom I would not of had a brush of shame to embarrass myself with in the first place.

51pTXCY5wFL__SL500_AA300_.jpg

I don't suppose that anyone other than you and me will get this!

At least you know!

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
Congrats Ale!

SF didn´t make it; poor campaign in the end ;)

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Vote for steelfish!!!! Oh is that over??? Yeap 14 pages, it was 16 before... I think thats because of the signature-work of art of steelfish!!! lol... just kidding man,i loved your campaing, it was real madness!!!

Anyway congrats Ale, you totally deserved it!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
So much for the great steelfish campaign of 2011 :D

Congrats Ale, a well deserved win.

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Congratulations Ale ;) a well deserved accolade. Here's looking forward to another year of awesome reps. Better start campaigning for Member of the year 2012!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk