• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rookie of the Year 2011

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Here are the nominees for RotY 2011. All are new members who have contributed a lot to RWI in the short time they have been here. Who will be RotY 2011? You decide!

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Hmm. I did reply but it looks like the internet has eaten it. I'm honoured to have been nominated. It means a lot. I've not seen jrod in a while though. I hope he's ok.

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
And one more vote... Great members all of them!!!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi all members,
Many thanks RWI staff for this recognition and nomination.
I’m very glad and proud being among such good members.
Good luck for them all.

I cannot give mi vote for all.
My vote for Bonesey.

ALE

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
These guys are Rookies?????? No way!

Thanks Bonesey for your pictorial inspirations :) Voted!

Thanks to all others, such a high class new breed this year!!!!

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
They were :)
Joined this year, believe it or not :)

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
The whole list is full of very deserving people and contributers.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
Wow... It is an honor I was even considered. Don't know that I've contributed all that much beyond some lewd pictures. I've learned considerably more about watches than I have imbued on others here. Honestly, I've kind of veered from that knowledge as of late. I am very grateful... and I vote for Bonesey.

He was my first tussle with a member here. It is one of the few times I've found mutual respect in an intellectual argument on the internet. In the course of that rather vigorous debate he opened my eyes to what a high end, over-engineered "tool" watch can do.

Yes "mate", you should wear that motherf*cker like a pimp and drop it in the Mariana Trench when you're done... ;)

When you combine that with his wealth of knowledge (Rolex in particular), his learning curve with horology, modifications and his photography skills, he handily wins my vote.