• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rookie Member of the Year

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
The cream of the crop as far as new members goes is here below. It was real hard to chose the top 10 from a field of outstanding new blood so don't feel too bad if you aren't on the list. This was compiled by member feedback and nominations from the admin team.

1/ JC7

2/ MMs

3/G.Curcio

4/ BEAU

5/ Matyoka

6/ BADWIN BING

7/ co_axial

8/ dustin

9/ wiscrna

10/ jiddy

Of cause we appreciate each and every new member here at RWI and I'd like to thank you all for joining in and making RWI a bigger, better and brighter place.

[BLINK]Please add you own reasons why you think one of these guys/gals should be Rookie of the year in the thread below. Shilling for your choice is encouraged![/BLINK]

Spboudart

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/9/08
Sorry guys, I had to vote for Beau...
...Guess what I'm french!

You've done some interresting posts, nice avatar and all, but Beau is Beau!

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
This is tough, just as Col said.

The more visible new members here are all part of what makes this place so special.

I could only pick one so I picked JC, my bud from the other corner of the US.

He has made a variety of contributions to the forum and that's why I picked him.

JC7

15/6/10
Thanks, Tommy. :)

This may sound corny but it's genuinely awesome to be on this list at all.

MatyO and Dustin are 2 of the best guys here... RWI or not they will always be friends.

MMs is one of the most knowledgeable "rookies" there is and he doesn't hesitate to help noobs out over and over again... it can be the same stupid questions that are always asked but he always takes the time to write a half page dissertation to help out.

As for wiscrna... well :flamethrower: LOL

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Done! Some very deserving names here, but it was an easy choice for me.
I remember when I placed 2nd in this behind Francisco. Ah... memories...

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
Has JC7 ever been a Rookie here ? :)

dustin

Renowned Member
7/6/10
JC7 needs to win this.

He has strong-armed people into donating. He has paid for a bunch of people's VIP memberships.

He will always be a friend of mine.

melswatch

I'm Pretty Popular
21/5/10
Picked G. Curcio for those awesome pics and great advice when I first joined!

Five of Clubs

Renowned Member
18/2/10
I voted for JC simply because he made it easy for me to become a VIP with his link.

It's also amusing to watch him berate someone, then buy them a membership. Grouchy and generous are a hilarious combination!

BADWIN BING

30/4/10
This may sound corny but it's genuinely awesome to be on this list at all.

I just stumbled on this and was truly amazed to be on the list. :blushed:

I don't know why, and I don't know how....but whoever it was that deemed me worthy - thank you!

JC gets my vote for sure. A stand up guy with wit and wisdom in abundance and a fantastic asset to the wonderful place that is RWI.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
537436780qNWjPw_fs.jpg

LHOOQ

I'm Pretty Popular
4/4/09
Looks like JC7's got this sewn up, and deservedly so. But BADWIN BING gets my vote for having the best name on the list!

BEAU

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/7/10
Yeah, JC is in the lead (you got my vote dude).
How the heck did I make the list? I'm flattered..for that one vote!! lol
JC has always been so helpful in answering any questions I had in the past, as a noob!
GO JC!!

Sorry guys, I had to vote for Beau...
...Guess what I'm french!

You've done some interresting posts, nice avatar and all, but Beau is Beau!

Aww..that was sooo sweet. Your Christmas gift is in the mail! ;)
Happy Holidays Boudart!!
I miss this place (haven't had much time lately..hockey consumes my life)

Because I'm sooo competitive..what exactly do I have to do, to bump JC and move into first place? :)

Just teasing...there have been several helpful, friendly members on here..but in my mind JC stands out!!

romulous

6/8/10
A while back I started a thread asking what benefits came with a vip membership and I was flamed by JC7 who than went ahead and paid for my vip upgrade.
So my vote goes to the FLAME THROWER JC7 :)

I now pose this question to the massses:

What benefits does the rookie of the year get?

Ok JC after you flame me for this question you can pm me and I will tell you what you can buy me LOL:)

In all honesty I feel that all of these guys should be regarded as rookies of the year. They are all GREAT !!!!!