• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rookie Member of the Year - 2015

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Just looked at this and I am stunned I'm nominated! I feel like all the award show people that say it's an honor just to be nominated, but I actually mean it! Thank you for the nomination and thank you RWI for being such an awesome community!
I know this feeling I was up for member of the year last time around had no clue it was coming but felt great to even be considered by staff. This year I am officially getting my ass kicked by a well deserving sales mod [MENTION=42327]Raddave[/MENTION] for mod of the year. Feels like being a Democrat Hilary supporter in New Hampshire

sent from my Samsung edge plus v6s

junbug5150

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
24/12/14
Thanks for the nomination and the votes! I'm honored to be recognized with such great group! And thanks to all other members that helped me on this great forum along the way!

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
Thank you fellas for putting in me with such grand group of gentlemen. All solid choices for 2015 Rookie of the Year. I feel within the short time we've been on here every Rookie nominee has contributed to the positive growth of our RWI community through modding, insight, but most of all helping one another. However, @junbug5150 has gone above and beyond more times for people that I can count(not that I can count that high) I'll never forget the time he went out of his way to grab me a watch I was looking for. He found it, then bought it knowing I was looking for it and shipped it over to me. That's just the kind of guy he is. He's very deserving of this trophy. I'll run for the 2015 "I'm your Huckleberry" award.

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers" -WS

junbug5150

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
24/12/14
Thank you fellas for putting in me with such grand group of gentlemen. All solid choices for 2015 Rookie of the Year. I feel within the short time we've been on here every Rookie nominee has contributed to the positive growth of our RWI community through modding, insight, but most of all helping one another. However, @junbug5150 has gone above and beyond more times for people that I can count(not that I can count that high) I'll never forget the time he went out of his way to grab me a watch I was looking for. He found it, then bought it knowing I was looking for it and shipped it over to me. That's just the kind of guy he is. He's very deserving of this trophy. I'll run for the 2015 "I'm your Huckleberry" award.

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers" -WS

Thanks, Doc! I hope you still have that Pelagos!

D

d4m.test

I can't just concede to [MENTION=93965]junbug5150[/MENTION] like Hillary! Even though he has contributed way more than me, I'm hoping Goldman Sachs will finance a PR campaign to push me through!

joes

I'm Pretty Popular
2/1/15
Wow, like everyone else I'm surprised to be on this list because it's just great to have access to such a great place. Learnt more on this forum in the last 12 months than the previous 5 years of collecting and that's reward enough for me. Some really well deserving nominees here that deserve recognition and no matter who wins I'm certain everyone here will keep maintaining the spirit of this forum and continue to make it the fantastic place that it is. Best to you all and thanks to all the mods that take so much sh*t but strive to keep things on the straight and narrow day in day out!!

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15

:txrob::txrob::txrob::txrob::txrob::txrob::txrob::txrob::txrob::txrob::txrob::txrob::txrob::txrob::txrob::txrob::txrob:
[MENTION=93965]junbug5150[/MENTION]

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Most all of these guys play such an integral part of RWI I forget that they are even rookies....Good luck all.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Just looked at this and I am stunned I'm nominated! I feel like all the award show people that say it's an honor just to be nominated, but I actually mean it! Thank you for the nomination and thank you RWI for being such an awesome community!

I know exactly how you feel. I am still in shock.

@yllekp has helped me out loads. A worthy guy and gets my vote!

Thank you my friend it is always a pleasure. I gained just as much from people like you. I am new to all this, if it was not for the contributions of others I would know nothing.

WTH - Pimlico's not on this list?

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Ha!

No I think he is on the Admin. or Moderator of the year list :)
Anyway if there was an award for @sshole of the year............

Congrats to all the nominated Rookies! and good luck Patrick!

Thank you Whitey, I am going to need more than luck in this race lol. There are 12 other seriously deserving candidates here.

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
lol, all the love for Doc was in the first day! Balderdash! :)

scottb57

Renowned Member
25/1/15
Wow - I was traveling last week and just hopped back online now to notice what I assume is a clerical error that landed me on this list. :laugh: I'm humbled and honored to be listed among such amazing members. That's award enough for me. I look forward to contributing much more to the forum in the future!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Wow - I was traveling last week and just hopped back online now to notice what I assume is a clerical error that landed me on this list. :laugh: I'm humbled and honored to be listed among such amazing members. That's award enough for me. I look forward to contributing much more to the forum in the future!
You definitely deserve a place on this list.