• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rookie Member of the Year - 2014

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Members who joined in 2014 and have made a significant and lasting impact on RWI.

MaMaZunG

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/10/14
Vote to my good friend and alway helpful "Dochere2"

cwazy1

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/2/12
damn.. I must not hang around the chatbox enough to know any of these guys :(

Dochere2

11/9/14
SC
I've got to tell you, when I came into this thread, I wasn't expecting to see my name on this list; I feel a bit humbled, given my competition. I mean come on, everybody loves the man on the bike and feloniusmonk? His user name alone is worth a vote. As to the other two, I am sure they have done great things too...

In all seriousness though, it's an honor to be listed at all as it shows that my efforts here are not in vain but rather, a benefit to the community. I appreciate those that threw my name in the hat, thank you. An honorable mention is plenty to keep me contributing in 2015.

That said, in good old American politics fashion, I feel compelled to hit the campaign trail running. I was going to pull a Co-axial and tap the new members section hard as hell but I think it is much more appropriate to bribe members; Given the fact I'm from Chicago. Keeping with local tradition I am offering a FREE PAM (picture) to everyone who votes for me. I'll also toss in a cell phone and Link card. If there is anything I can promise you before the polls close and not deliver afterwords, just say it and it shall be done, really. Oh, and, anyone catching me talking out the side of my mouth over the next 3 weeks just remember, it is for your vote. I feel I have exhausted my 2 minutes of lime light, so let me leave you with just one word... Change!

All joking aside, thank you, everyone.

egroegart

1/7/13
Thrasher. another good friend I've made here and good guy.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Holy crap I would not even have imagined I would get in. Thank you. I must however cast my vote for felonious Monk as well. His work with ammonia is downright amazing. But because we are making campaign promises. I can deliver safe for work pictures of Tracie Lords to all who vote for me. Thank you alll.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Oh now I feel bad I didn't see Plankton, He has also been very inspirational to me this year. But still the Monk is mixing Chemicals!!!!!

Hyjynx

28/9/13
Because I'm not familiar with any of these rookies, I thought I'd abstain from this vote. But I love a man who is not too proud to buy my vote. That's the American way. Go shake 'em up Dochere 2!!! [emoji1]