• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rookie Dealer/Vendor of the Year 2013

jm2110

Horology Curious
31/8/13
John without a doubt, >15 purchases from him this year and not an issue with any of them. Personal service, and a man that honours his promises.

TimeWillTell

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
John without a doubt, >15 purchases from him this year and not an issue with any of them. Personal service, and a man that honours his promises.
thank you jm for taking the time to write here! I know you hardly post, but you one hell of a buyer and a friend! A friend i trusted wholeheartedly, this is the man whom rush me his payment Lol

Thank you again jm....You my VVVVVip in my book! can't afford to loose you as a client!! Lol

PS. Many more that hardly post here on RWI, thank you thank you thank you guys...

thuy

Horology Curious
9/12/13
John for his svc!!!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

TimeWillTell

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
That would be John in my card.
thank you Stance! you a fine gentleman!!

My vote goes to Lion City. Excellent and smooth transactions. Highly recommended.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Sir , appreciate you posting here! Thank you!! Just finished up the durian puff you brought me!!!! yummilicious!!!!

John for his svc!!!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
thank you thuy!!! how's your diver doing?!

ddmcg2479

11/10/13
John from Lion City Watches has been great!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Heard many great things about John too Sam.
As a newb I didn't meet his criteria to order though, I hope to buy from him in future.

TimeWillTell

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
Heard many great things about John too Sam.
As a newb I didn't meet his criteria to order though, I hope to buy from him in future.
seriously i have to re-write our terms & condition...did you not realized those whom have dealt with us have very low postings, some as low as under 10.

ddmcg2479 this is our "criteria" and wished for in our clients, respectful , polite and patience. Irregardless of number of postings (sorry guys, i will amend our terms & conditions shortly after this post)...Of cos if i notice there are little red cubes under the nick i will not accept order, end of the day we wish for a smooth transaction...

Thank you Sam for the kind words!

ddmcg2479

11/10/13
seriously i have to re-write our terms & condition...did you not realized those whom have dealt with us have very low postings, some as low as under 10.

ddmcg2479 this is our "criteria" and wished for in our clients, respectful , polite and patience members are welcome to order from us irregardless of number of postings (sorry guys, i will amend our terms & conditions shortly after this post)...Of cos if i notice there are little red cubes under the nick i will not accept order, end of the day we wish for a smooth transaction...

Yes thanks John- I was looking in your section today and saw the post count requirement etc removed.
I hope I will meet your politeness and patience criteria though!
Well done on your nomination your reviews say it is well deserved.

Mickey Padge

Renowned Member
7/9/06
Looking forward to seeing the final result, I guess only time will tell.....

cajun22

Horology Curious
23/10/09
bought 3 watches and 2 on the way from john within 2 weeks, so it's John for me. Excellent service.. keep it up bro

TimeWillTell

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09

apwatch1688

17/3/13
My vote goes to John...
Great guy and friend to talk to...fast response....
Tks u.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Newatwatch

Horology Curious
8/3/13
Voted for John(lion city watches).
Bro, thank you for your help and all those good deals!

Cheers!

TimeWillTell

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
Voted for John(lion city watches).
Bro, thank you for your help and all those good deals!

Cheers!
thank you newatwatch bro, you one of the good guys seller should cherish! Not just good guy, also VVVip in my book!!

:coax:

Newatwatch

Horology Curious
8/3/13
My feelings about this award:

Which ever SV win is just an extra encouragement.
I believes all our vendors are trying their best and will be motivated... bringing good customer service to a higher level...so to make this hobby/place more enjoyable.
In this case, to me ....ALL ARE WINNERS!

Cheers!

customer service level to

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
Very hard to pick one over the other here but I'll vote mzcool.I think this young guy is a natural salesman and has a bright future