• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rollie Milgauss BP

gunonemax

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/22
Here are a couple more shots including a lume. Natural lume I did not pre-charge the dial. I wish the edge of the crystal was more green.

z1qbaW.jpg

z1qGdJ.jpg

z1qSJP.jpg

CANARYWHARF

Looking Around
4/9/22
I ordered the blue Milgauss on July 23rd. The first watch failed QC per Steve as the crown was substandard. He did send me the picture to confirm.

On August 11 I received the QC pictures and video. All looked good so I asked them to ship it to me. It arrived on August 24th.

First impressions:
The finishing of the case and bracelet are impressive. The dial looks good including the sunburst effect. To tell it from genuine you need to handle and inspect it closely. The giveaways are the clasp which is just one piece, the green crystal is not very green on the edges like the real one, and when you wind or adjust the time the feel is different. It seems to be keeping excellent.

Overall I am very happy with the quality and service.
Looks great! I’m new here and unsure if I’m allowed to ask…who is the best TD for me… I’m looking for a Milgauss and I live in the UK

gunonemax

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/22
Looks great! I’m new here and unsure if I’m allowed to ask…who is the best TD for me… I’m looking for a Milgauss and I live in the UK
I’m new and this was my first purchase. My experience with The One Watches was good. I’ve ordered a secon watch from them and it is in transit. I live in Korea.

Reactions: CANARYWHARF