• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rollie Milgauss BP

gunonemax

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/22
I ordered the blue Milgauss on July 23rd. The first watch failed QC per Steve as the crown was substandard. He did send me the picture to confirm.

On August 11 I received the QC pictures and video. All looked good so I asked them to ship it to me. It arrived on August 24th.

First impressions:
The finishing of the case and bracelet are impressive. The dial looks good including the sunburst effect. To tell it from genuine you need to handle and inspect it closely. The giveaways are the clasp which is just one piece, the green crystal is not very green on the edges like the real one, and when you wind or adjust the time the feel is different. It seems to be keeping excellent.

Overall I am very happy with the quality and service.

gunonemax

23/7/22
I ordered the blue Milgauss on July 23rd. The first watch failed QC per Steve as the crown was substandard. He did send me the picture to confirm.

On August 11 I received the QC pictures and video. All looked good so I asked them to ship it to me. It arrived on August 24th.

First impressions:
The finishing of the case and bracelet are impressive. The dial looks good including the sunburst effect. To tell it from genuine you need to handle and inspect it closely. The giveaways are the clasp which is just one piece, the green crystal is not very green on the edges like the real one, and when you wind or adjust the time the feel is different. It seems to be keeping excellent.

Overall I am very happy with the quality and service.
Upon comparison with my Rolex the clasp is very close to being spot on.

gunonemax

23/7/22
zy5M2F.jpg

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Looks great - love the milgaus.
I have the ARF version and its excellent - except for the overly Blue dial- which is the instant tell in some light conditions.
Apart from that - case, bracelet, SEL and the A2824 is excellent. The crystal has the green edging from within ( as advertised ) and it also has the green AR coating which is quite obvious from many angles. It scratched the itch for sure. 904L steel case and bracelet as well.
Here is mine.

In this pic - green AR coat is visible and the blue looks more like gen.

zOvgW2.png

In this shot you can see the bue dial is too dark - it has the sunburst effect but blue is wrong shade - liklely due to the XTAL not being "real green"

zy5x6J.png

Texas2Tenn

8/7/22
Tennessee
Both so beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I think I’m about to pull the trigger on one myself. I’ll post photos after it arrives.

Reactions: gunonemax

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Yeah the z-blue is supposed to be almost turquoise that deep blue is a bit much but still looks great!
Yes, I think its the faux green XTAL on the reps which doesn't change the Blue dial to the turquoise. On some angles it does it, but straight on as in my second pic, the Green AR isn't strong enough to transform the BLUE.

gunonemax

23/7/22
Looks great - love the milgaus.
I have the ARF version and its excellent - except for the overly Blue dial- which is the instant tell in some light conditions.
Apart from that - case, bracelet, SEL and the A2824 is excellent. The crystal has the green edging from within ( as advertised ) and it also has the green AR coating which is quite obvious from many angles. It scratched the itch for sure. 904L steel case and bracelet as well.
Here is mine.

In this pic - green AR coat is visible and the blue looks more like gen.

zOvgW2.png

In this shot you can see the bue dial is too dark - it has the sunburst effect but blue is wrong shade - liklely due to the XTAL not being "real green"

zy5x6J.png
I we just combine our two watches, my dial looks great but the green edge on your is better than mine. Very nice.

gunonemax

23/7/22
Both so beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I think I’m about to pull the trigger on one myself. I’ll post photos after it arrives.
Look forward to seeing, I am curious how consitent is their production.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
I we just combine our two watches, my dial looks great but the green edge on your is better than mine. Very nice.
Can you post a front on shot of yours. Curious to see if BF factory use the same dial as ARF. Mine does change according to the light conditions.

gunonemax

23/7/22
Can you post a front on shot of yours. Curious to see if BF factory use the same dial as ARF. Mine does change according to the light conditions.
I’ll take some more pics this weekend when I wear the watch.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
I’ll take some more pics this weekend when I wear the watch.
Appreciated- interesting to see what it looks like face on.
Also - Ive seen some shots of the Z Blue BP factory lume and they look different to mine. Here is a shot of mine below - I checked and its like the GEN Z Blue where all the lume plots are same colour. On the BP Z Blue - the lume plots have 2 different colours like on the BLACK DIAL Milgaus ?

z1Z8b2.png

gunonemax

23/7/22
Appreciated- interesting to see what it looks like face on.
Also - Ive seen some shots of the Z Blue BP factory lume and they look different to mine. Here is a shot of mine below - I checked and its like the GEN Z Blue where all the lume plots are same colour. On the BP Z Blue - the lume plots have 2 different colours like on the BLACK DIAL Milgaus ?

z1Z8b2.png
This weekend when I take pics I will add a lume shot too.

Ah0rsey

18 hands high, bushy mane.
Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk
A couple of gen' shots of my ZBlue to compare.

The complete green glass v a green edged rep is an obvious tell unless you find a gen one to swap with.

The blue on the gen changes colour all the time so its hard to compare in pictures unless you have both rep and gen in the same light.

Enjoy it!!!!! you are going to have lots of fun

Last edited:

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
A couple of gen' shots of my ZBlue to compare.

The complete green glass v a green edged rep is an obvious tell unless you find a gen one to swap with.

The blue on the gen changes colour all the time so its hard to compare in pictures unless you have both rep and gen in the same light.

Enjoy it!!!!! you are going to have lots of fun

Love the green edged belt to go with the green XTAL !!

On the ARF rep, there is a green edge to the XTAL from within and the XTAL is also AR coated in green as well. It’s not too bad but no where near the amazing XTAL of the GEN.

Here’s a a pic again of the green AR on mine.

zYQVgX.jpg

Ah0rsey

18 hands high, bushy mane.
Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk
Love the green edged belt to go with the green XTAL !!
AND THE SHOE LACES ....COME ON!!!! you have to have collar and cuffs matching folks. :oops: 🙃

had the black AR coated version way back prior to getting the ZBlue.... the AR coating seems to rub off and goes very cloudy over time, maybe the newer ones are better .... be careful how you wash

it

Last edited: