• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex - Yacht-Master 116655 VRF 3135

itsmeniik

Looking Around
8/8/22
Bought the Rolex - Yacht-Master 116655 40mm RG/RU Black/Dot VRF VR3135 on 7th August.
Link: https://www.theonewatches.io/index....6655&description=true&sort=p.price&order=DESC

Saw the different descriptions and saw this was the best super clone and it was in stock.
Steve sent me the QC pictures on 11th August, shipped it on 13th August and it arrived today on 24th August.

The watch is a quality build and was well packaged. I have seen a few people post threads about not having seen QC pics for weeks, my only advise, try to buy watches that "are in stock". Or wait till they are for peace of mind.

This was my first purchase, but definitely will be dealing with Steve quite a bit going forward. Very good comms, prices aren't expensive when you compare our TDs and he answered all the questions I had.

rza996

Known Member
Certified
23/7/22
CONUS
11 days to ship, may I ask what's the destination, EU, UK, CONUS?

rza996

Known Member
Certified
23/7/22
CONUS
Thanks, I just received tracking info from them shipping to CONUS, lol, hopefully it takes roughly the same amount of time as yours. Enjoy your watch!