• PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING RWI TODAY !
    We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY,
    CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
  • RWI no longer offers support for TapaTalk due to support issues and the cost of doing so. The new software offers excellent support for mobile browsers on both Android and iOS with a mobile version of the stndard forum themes. Please use your browser of choice for viewing RWI on your mobile device from now on.

Rolex GMT 1675 Pepsi mod.

17/8/16
Damn this is a beauty!!!!! Who makes the best reps for the 1675? I don't think I'll ever get to the level of customization you did here Christ! I'm scares to even open a case back (I'm new here).

Retina

18/12/14
I'll be saving pictures on this :D for a compilation thread on the GMTs ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
9/7/12
I'll be saving pictures on this :D for a compilation thread on the GMTs ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that's a really nice compliment ! :thumbup:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
9/7/12
Damn this is a beauty!!!!! Who makes the best reps for the 1675? I don't think I'll ever get to the level of customization you did here Christ! I'm scares to even open a case back (I'm new here).

Thanks for the compliment ! - appreciate it ! :thumbup:

Nivka

10/4/15
Australia
Fantastic effort. One lucky member is in for a treasure to keep. I tip my hat to you, sir.

patrickseacoast

12/12/14
Charleston SC
Subscribed and applauded tripdog. Your work is clean man. Just saw the beauty and light of the 1675 recently and look forward to your UAE Berry!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk