• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex GMT 1675 Pepsi mod.

yakon_88

Renowned Member
24/4/14
I apologise as well mate my bad. No more polluting. And you have a beauty of a watch. Absolutely stunning wear it well

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I apologise as well mate my bad. No more polluting. And you have a beauty of a watch. Absolutely stunning wear it well ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Good - we're all friends again ! :drinks_cheers:

Retina

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
18/12/14
LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I thought as much another freaky RWI watch orgy. When will I ever learn. Hey not to go off track but I've run out of room in my watch boxes and acceptable places to add additional boxes so I was thinking of hanging some of my more unusual PAMS on the wall , kind of like something arty. Maybe get some rough old dark shipping crate wood screwing it to the wall above my boxes and hanging 4 to 6 of my best PAMS from Pratt and others????? What say you? Please take that watch or whatever it is out of the hookers mouth and think for a minute.....

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16
Dial and case are still on the plane somewhere - Tattoo will let me know when it arrives...

OMG.... Im at work and just busted out laughing so hard.... Tattoo... You are showing our age that we know who he is.. I bet he got a lot of chicks!

De plane.... DE PLANE!!!!!!!!

Hugop

I'm Pretty Popular
13/4/09
Great write up and beautiful job trip especially the case work! Just a super result. The tiny gmt hand is always a big plus imo.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Great write up and beautiful job trip especially the case work! Just a super result. The tiny gmt hand is always a big plus imo.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Thanks ! :thumbup:

doug75

Horology Curious
17/10/15
Yes looks fantastic and excellent effort too. Just wanted to know how you got on with the caseback. Did you manage a flat caseback or the cartel 1675 one. I too have a modded 1675 with Cornino CG's done by Rolex Addict. I'd say it's all but gen except the 6mm crown. However RA couldn't find a flat CB to fit the newer cartel case. Took me a while but I eventually sourced one (Milsub) from Raffletime, it made all the difference and looks fantastic. Hope that's of interest to you. Excellent work.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Yes looks fantastic and excellent effort too. Just wanted to know how you got on with the caseback. Did you manage a flat caseback or the cartel 1675 one. I too have a modded 1675 with Cornino CG's done by Rolex Addict. I'd say it's all but gen except the 6mm crown. However RA couldn't find a flat CB to fit the newer cartel case. Took me a while but I eventually sourced one (Milsub) from Raffletime, it made all the difference and looks fantastic. Hope that's of interest to you. Excellent work.

Thanks for the compliment ! - I was lucky enough to have a flat case back in my parts box, which fit the case perfectly.