• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex DeepSea SeaDweller Ceramic- Asian 2836-268$

MReplica

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
31/3/09
Please only email me for inquiry: [email protected]
NO PMs Please!

From NOOB Maker!
Movement: Asian 2836-2 Automatic Movement(28,800bph)
Size: 43mm*17.5mm
Dial: Black Dial with White Hour Marker
Crystal: Dome Sapphire Crystal
Case: Stainless Steel Caseset
Bezel: Uni-directional Rotatable Ceramic Bezel; Updated with correct 10 on the Bezel
Strap: SS Bracelet
Clasp: Oyser Bracelet with Diver''s extension
Functions: Hour; Minute; Second; Date

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

7-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

14.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Rocky32

Horology Curious
16/10/12
Ordered Mine... Cant wait till it arrives... will post pics and review!

Rocky32

Horology Curious
16/10/12
Watch has arrived... I will post pics in a few days.... Shipping was fast, about 6 days...
I own many watches, A real Tag, A Real Armani, A Few Eco Drives, Nike GPS, a few G-Shocks and a few more..about 20 total... and I have another replica watch... The Watch I recvd from Marvelous... Is by Far, the Nicest and most beautiful watch I own.... I am not a Pro at replicas, but this watch is pretty bad ass and I have reviewed and matched it to real ones and its almost right on... Either way, the watch is Worth it!!!!! Very Satisfied!

kcc6vert

Known Member
17/3/13
Do you know if the watch is waterproof?

Thanks

You have to count that it is not waterproof until you have it pressure tested. There are several members on the Forum that offer waterproofing services. Look through the watchmaker section of the board. Likely greasing the rear and crown tube seals will get you enough protection for swimming, showering, etc.