• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Coral Red Oyster Perpetual GMF 1:1 904L order from Jtime REVIEW

unclejjswatches

Horology Curious
7/5/22
Philadelphia, PA
i ordered this watch from jtime and they were great to deal with.... mostly.
here was my experience:

-i received these QC pic- https://mega.nz/folder/DdhHkbCa#_hdadtK2ScgahAId2OzmHQ

-i noticed what was possibly a blemish on the 6:00 indices and asked them if it was a blemish or reflection. they sent me more pics and i told them i still see a blemish but if they think its just a reflection to go ahead and send the watch.

-When i received the watch and saw that it was a blemish (it was actually lume overspray). they suggested taking it to a watch repair shop. i called 3 local to me in philadelphia and none would work on replicas. they then suggested 3 vendors on this site so i contacted one, shipped him the watch and he charged me $110 to fix.

-i then asked Li about reimbursing me for the repair and they have not responded in 9 days. i even sent a follow up email on day 6 asking for a reasonable resolution. i would have been happy with a shop credit because i love the watch and planned on buying more.

no additional comment here, just the facts of my experience. buyer beware....

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
if there is something wrong with your watch upon delivery, you will have to repair it at your own expense.

also, the QC phase is meaningless if you see something wrong, point it out and the dealer ships anyway.

I see nothing wrong with the dial marker 6 in the picture which was magnified at least 12 times, you are being nit picky for a rep watch.

unclejjswatches

Horology Curious
7/5/22
Philadelphia, PA
I see nothing wrong with the dial marker 6 in the picture which was magnified at least 12 times, you are being nit picky for a rep watch.

That is an interesting response. The one pic is not magnified at all and it's pretty clear there is a white mark at top of the 600 indices. I suppose that is acceptable for some people, just not for me which is why I didn't say anything inflammatory in my review. Some people expect more from something labeled 1:1 replica and now they can have realistic expectations of the purchase experience.

Reactions: vlrusev3

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
That is an interesting response. The one pic is not magnified at all and it's pretty clear there is a white mark at top of the 600 indices. I suppose that is acceptable for some people, just not for me which is why I didn't say anything inflammatory in my review. Some people expect more from something labeled 1:1 replica and now they can have realistic expectations of the purchase experience.

The so called blemish at the 6 marker looks like a reflection from when the picture was taken as it is similar to reflection on the 1 marker.

unclejjswatches

Horology Curious
7/5/22
Philadelphia, PA
The so called blemish at the 6 marker looks like a reflection from when the picture was taken as it is similar to reflection on the 1 marker.

I am unsure why you are so offended by my review but, as you are a senior member of the site, I want to give you my full attention. I assure you, there was a blemish from lume overspray, I would have no reason to make something like this up and I have documentation of the $110 paid to repair it.

This is pretty simple, I bought a watch, it had a blemish, I paid to have the blemish removed and the dealer decided to not reimburse me for it. Life goes on.

Reactions: jp13abk

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I am unsure why you are so offended by my review but, as you are a senior member of the site, I want to give you my full attention. I assure you, there was a blemish from lume overspray, I would have no reason to make something like this up and I have documentation of the $110 paid to repair it.

This is pretty simple, I bought a watch, it had a blemish, I paid to have the blemish removed and the dealer decided to not reimburse me for it. Life goes on.

who was your modder ?

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21

You were ripped off for $110 to fix the so called blemish.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
If modder equals repair shop it was watchservicesny. He did a great job

for that money id had tried to do it myself , but as long as you are happy , thats what counts

watchservicesny

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
8/1/07
You were ripped off for $110 to fix the so called blemish.

If you don’t know what you talking about, then don’t talk at all
First of all service was $80 which include waterproof and test
Rest was fix rate for FedEx

But why don’t you tell me how much is hourly rate for service, I’m wondering if they went down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk