• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM56-01 GREEN SAPPHIRE

viperhead69

Horology Curious
23/10/19

Hey guys today I received my GREEN SAPPHIRE RM56-01 this took a very long time to get delivered to me I am surprised I even got it to be honest because aramex shipping left it on my neighbours welcome mat when I checked that it was delivered I went outside to check my letter box and it wasn’t there then I saw it at my neighbours house so because of that I won’t be ordering watches for a while, it is a beautiful piece it just needs to be replaced with real sapphire not plastic acyrlic made from factory it even has tourbillon movement because of the long journey you just have to manually wind it and your good to go again you will see the gears start spinning which is such satisfaction for me a celebrity named Jay Z the famous rapper was spotted wearing this watch on an island with his wife Beyoncé the real one is valued at 3 million dollars looks exactly the same with dimensions and characteristics all it needs is a real sapphire case.

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
Looks very nice, you’ve got more photos please?

mikeanh77

13/11/18
Asia
just a sapphire case is gonna be big problem 😂
maybe try watch9394 on instagram bro, they have some nice sapphire case

ProperGains

Supporter
Certified
18/5/22
I bet one of the modders or watchsmith on here can get a cnc crystal case.

Iluvpuncak3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/20
just a sapphire case is gonna be big problem 😂
maybe try watch9394 on instagram bro, they have some nice sapphire case
I’ve seen their watches. Is it real sapphire though? Could be plastic or acrylic as well