• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM27-02 tourbillon

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
If you look at this video, the watch doesn’t perfect fit on the wrist with the nylon strap! You can two huge gaps, due to the proportions of the case! Such a shame! If the case was more thinner and more curved, then this issue wouldn’t exist! This may be a dealbreaker for some people!

That watch looks massive on his wrist, either the watch is extensively out of proportion to the gen or that guys wrist is puny small

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OffshoreNL

20/2/21
Europe
If you look at this video, the watch doesn’t perfect fit on the wrist with the nylon strap! You can two huge gaps, due to the proportions of the case! Such a shame! If the case was more thinner and more curved, then this issue wouldn’t exist! This may be a dealbreaker for some people!

That really killed it for me. Thanks for posting that ;)

H1GG1N5

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/9/22

I would have totally missed that if you had not pointed it out. Thanks for the info.

Hopefully they come out with an updated thin version as I would be interested in picking one of these up.

jsanta

Looking Around
28/11/23
Hello everyone.

I am new to this world and I don't have much knowledge about replicas. But I am in love with this RM model.

A question for those of you who know about this... What do you think of this replica? I leave photos and also a video, is it a real tourbillon?

If this replica is not good, what is for you the best replica of this model?

jsanta

Looking Around
28/11/23

NickNickNickk

4/6/21
Hello everyone.

I am new to this world and I don't have much knowledge about replicas. But I am in love with this RM model.

A question for those of you who know about this... What do you think of this replica? I leave photos and also a video, is it a real tourbillon?

If this replica is not good, what is for you the best replica of this model?
There arent any good reps on this yet. But i am waiting …