• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rm 53-02 new release

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe

So I found this a couple of weeks ago from a ig seller, he just posted a story so I needed to find more proof, today he reposted with other pictures so I’m thinking this might be a near future release, I don’t know which factory, the movement seems the same tourby used by jbf in the 53-01 but can’t be sure as jbf has actually been closed(at least it was last time I checked) please provide any more useful information about this if you have any, I’ll do the same as I actually really wanted to purchase the 53-01 but jbf closed before I could pull the trigger so I’m keen on purchasing this one, the tourby should be working On this(if I remember correctly from the video.

Reactions: soubido

Richidh

Known Member
8/7/16
Den Haag, Netherlands
I asked at wechat, the seller i saw says its from RM factory, dont know if they mean richard mille factory XD.. i saw even a seller at IG and instagram asked 2700 usd for this watch,, crazyyyyyyyyyy

Levi2019

Supporter
Certified
19/12/19
The watch is from RM factory they are bit like ABD but don't charge stupid money as they also do ZF base modified rm35-02, This one youve photo'd is a tourbillion movement also hope this helps and it is available to buy / order

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
Thanks for the info guys can you buy this only from wechat/ ig sellers or will td ever have it available?

Stuart Pitt

Supporter
Certified
29/5/21
US
...then I order from Sead/Supermirrors, because his QC pictures are the best.

Last edited:

Iluvpuncak3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/20
So are these going to be real sapphire? Or ‘eur composite material that fails hardness tests’ sapphire?

GerRepFan

13/2/19
Price tag of $8,888. Not even with real diamonds it would make sense.

Won't be that expensive. Someone once pointed out it's just a lucky number in Chinese culture (afaik) so that price is just temporary.

christosstav_

Horology Curious
23/6/21
It look's like the price on trusty time has been update. Somehow the white ceramic version is only $328 which is quite cheap! Anyone have more info on these new RM053's as they look really nice in the photos.

Mayor_McCheese

29/4/20
Brisbane, Australia
It look's like the price on trusty time has been update. Somehow the white ceramic version is only $328 which is quite cheap! Anyone have more info on these new RM053's as they look really nice in the photos.

Wow, nice spotting of the price being updated. For the white ceramic only $328 is extremely cheap, in fact I've never really seen any newer RMs go for less than $400. I wouldn't expect the quality of the materials and finishing to be great but who knows, hope I'm wrong about that :D