• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM 12-01 BLUE SAPPHIRE

viperhead69

Horology Curious
23/10/19

Hey guys the RM012-01 Richard Mille Tourbillon Sapphire is here from RM factory the blue sapphire model that J Balvin and JAY Z wear this is amazing what do we all think of this obviously it is not real sapphire but it be pretty cool to find someone to replace the plastic acrylic case with sapphire does anyone do this ?

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]MOVEMENT: [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Asian Handwind Skeleton Tourbillon Movement with modified bridges/plates[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]CASE DIAMETER: 43mm X 49mm
THICKNESS: 16mm
DIAL COLOR: Custom Skeletonal Dial with Inner Black Bezel
CASE MATERIAL: Blue Transparent[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] Composite Material Case with Transparent Rubber Crown Protector[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]BRACELET: [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Transparent[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] Rubber Strap with Deployant buckle[/FONT]
FRONT GLASS: Blue Sapphire Crystal
CASE BACK: Display case back with detailed engraving
BEZEL: Black Inner Bezel
CLASP TYPE: Deployant Buckle[/FONT]

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
So is it now a thing to have a spelling mistake on all new RM releases or its supposed to say:

SAPHIR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
I like it but those insane RM with an insane GEN price tag is just too much. Holding out for some of those other future releases.

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
So is it now a thing to have a spelling mistake on all new RM releases or its supposed to say:

SAPHIR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"SAPHIR" is correct and how it's spelled on the gen. I think it's supposed to be French, but it just looks weird considering every other engraving is in English.

Reactions: THXuk

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
Beautiful... same movment as all the other RM's just different casings... but still nice

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA
I am highly considering one. The descriptions on TD sites say it’s real sapphire though?

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
Just a heads up seems me j balvin who got this 1 of 1 stupidly sold his at avi&co as in video(video is gen) unless it’s a custom case but not to sure about that, 2 things are certain first j balvin ain’t getting a call anymore from any td.. secondly if you have a millionaire lifestyle and want a millionaire watch that if someone tries to steal you can give it nice and calmly.. go ahead and order one heheh

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe