• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RM 10 New Addition your Mini Review

j2rep

Known Member
13/9/19
I recently picked up this RM10 and, based from some of the feedback and requests for more information, am posting this to provide more pics and my own impressions.

I went with this version because, as much as I wanted to pick up a carbon fiber or sapphire case chrono or tourbillon, it would be somewhat difficult for me to wear it out and about without having a F1 driver’s salary to back me up.

True, it’s not like a “titanium” RM10 is a slouch, but it’s more under-the-radar than the newer pieces RM has been coming out with.

I also felt this size would be more suited to my slim wrists.

I wasn’t expecting much, but the watch exceeded my expectations in terms of fit, comfort and function.

Specs/Dimensions:
Case material: stainless steel
Movement: Automatic (caliber?)
Strap material type: rubber
Clasp: Dual deploy spring loaded
Crystal : mineral glass
Casel diameter: 49×41mm
Case thickness: 15mm
Factory: SJ (?)

I’ve been buying from a private individual I met on FB, and not a TD. For the most part he’s sourced me decent pieces, the prices have been fair, delivery time is about 18-20 days and never had issues with customs. I tend to pick up pieces to try them out, then sell privately if they don’t sing to me right away.

On to the pics:

zOYKpc.jpg

zOYe7p.jpg
zOYzV4.jpg

zOYjwj.jpg

zOYHiI.jpg

zOYhGX.jpg

zOYALi.jpg

zOYL8b.jpg

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
Wow, Thanks for the pics and write up. It looks immaculate. I agree 100%, it’s a bit more under the radar than some RM’s, but I really feel that’s to it’s advantage - it looks less “reppy” ! Haven’t seen this one on the usual suspects sites, so may well hit up your supplier. The case looks very similar to the RM 01 case, I wonder if the strap has the same spring bar fixings?
Either way, thanks for taking the time to review and enjoy the watch mate.

Reactions: j2rep and g00n

pe.geffroy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/3/14
I wish some factory would just put some interest in this RM010, don’t get me wrong yours looks already awesome, but the step to tend to the gen is really not much !!
Beautiful piece, what’s the thickness ?

Reactions: j2rep

saschinkaiya

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/20
I wish some factory would just put some interest in this RM010, don’t get me wrong yours looks already awesome, but the step to tend to the gen is really not much !!
Beautiful piece, what’s the thickness ?
It is mentioned at the very beginning

OffshoreNL

20/2/21
Europe
How is the crystal on the watch? Does it have the blue hue?
Can you post a picture from the side profile where the crown is visible to see the thickness visually a bit better pls?