• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pam 292 ceramic v6 factory

northantsrich

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/13
Look up some gens, there is a slight difference visually . It may bother some people , not me.Here's something interesting , the crown cap is actually made of a composite zorcinia material.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/353391/thread/1298949516/PAM+292+Black+Seal+Crown+Cap+Cracked

I read that after pure b posted. Zorcinia is a ceramic and I think this was the issue pure b talked about. After reading the post I could still not figure out if they then used a metal crown on the later o-series.

Soxxgo2

Renowned Member
2/2/15
Phoenix, AZ
It has arrived! This is my first Pam and it's pretty glorious. I can't believe the lume!

I got it with the Asso strap. Shout out to Trevor. This arrived less than 5 days from the time I ordered it. Unreal! He is my td for life.

Anyway, I think this is an astonishing rep and I really can't find any real noticeable flaws at all. As you can see, the crown is a bit off because it doesn't have the polished section, but I will say that it is exactly the same color and sheen as the ceramic case. The build quality is excellent.

I still need to pickup some locktite 222 for the screws, but they came very tight from the factory which is good.

I love the low profile of the radiomir. It sits very nicely on the wrist and the strap is great.

d9151ffb115fe7dcffe965f6f139f30a.jpg

e1405345fb39541c8ac4a028c18897b8.jpg

e4d89b03cbda42e6c2cdefd1e302cfc1.jpg

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
It has arrived! This is my first Pam and it's pretty glorious. I can't believe the lume!

I got it with the Asso strap. Shout out to Trevor. This arrived less than 5 days from the time I ordered it. Unreal! He is my td for life.

Anyway, I think this is an astonishing rep and I really can't find any real noticeable flaws at all. As you can see, the crown is a bit off because it doesn't have the polished section, but I will say that it is exactly the same color and sheen as the ceramic case. The build quality is excellent.

I still need to pickup some locktite 222 for the screws, but they came very tight from the factory which is good.

I love the low profile of the radiomir. It sits very nicely on the wrist and the strap is great.

d9151ffb115fe7dcffe965f6f139f30a.jpg

Man I just was reading through this and saw you ordered it and BAM it was at your doorstep. Talk about great service. That's a sick piece my friend!

Soxxgo2

Renowned Member
2/2/15
Phoenix, AZ
Man I just was reading through this and saw you ordered it and BAM it was at your doorstep. Talk about great service. That's a sick piece my friend!
Yeah, I was shocked to see that it was going to be delivered today. Whatever you buy next, get it from Trevor!

I'm loving my first Pam, but Rollies and Tudors are still number one!

Hellbilly

Known Member
17/6/15
Congrats mate , that's a fine watch .I hope you enjoy it. Good Jesus you boys in the U.S. get your mail quick.

northantsrich

21/5/13
So the H factory 292 v2 I was under the impression this was also a super rep. Considering the H factory has the correct ceramic crown would this not be just as good as the v6?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soxxgo2

Renowned Member
2/2/15
Phoenix, AZ
So the H factory 292 v2 I was under the impression this was also a super rep. Considering the H factory has the correct ceramic crown would this not be just as good as the v6?

The H factory has a less accurate dial according to ale and the case isn't quite as nice as the noobs either. So that's why it's a borderline super rep. He said that this v6 is likely a super rep because it has a very accurate dial and the only flaws are crown and slight sharpness on the cusion edges.

northantsrich

21/5/13
The H factory has a less accurate dial according to ale and the case isn't quite as nice as the noobs either. So that's why it's a borderline super rep. He said that this v6 is likely a super rep because it has a very accurate dial and the only flaws are crown and slight sharpness on the cusion edges.

He also says he has not handled one yet. It's very hard to judge without a rep gen comparison I guess

Hellbilly

Known Member
17/6/15
He also says he has not handled one yet. It's very hard to judge without a rep gen comparison I guess

Do you know if a gen crown will fit ? I have been investigating this but have found nothing.

northantsrich

21/5/13
How is the buckle? I have one from h factory and it's quite sharp. It cuts the strap!!

Is this one much better? Last thing I want is to put a gen strap on it if it's going to rip the edges off it

NickOT

I'm Pretty Popular
1/10/09
I really want the pig dial, so the best way to go for that seems to be the H-Fac now?

cosmicgate

16/9/13
Hows the lume in daylight? is it a little too greenish or does it have the lume like a 005/111 which is a bit off white/ creamish?