• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

*REVIEW* Stunning Croc Caramel Strap on my Pam 359

stev35

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/1/12
My first custom strap and what a stunning piece of work it is.

The caramel looks great in real life and perfectly tie in with the 359 dial. Buckle is a work of art and it smells.....welll AMAZING!

Overall marks 11/10.

Few pics.

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

LupTak

Renowned Member
15/12/11
Wonderful combo.. I like it alot!

Who did you get it from?

stev35

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/1/12
Yes, great price, great product and did I say SMELLS AMAZING! :)

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Someone in this thread has obviously spent too much time in a darkened room hunched over a workbench huffing glue and other leatherworking products.

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
Someone in this thread has obviously spent too much time in a darkened room hunched over a workbench huffing glue and other leatherworking products.

Seems like it. Step away from the contact cement and open a window, J. :lol:

Nice strap buddy.

GrimesBo

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/8/15
Ooooo That looks very nice. Would look good on a rolex I just ordered!!! Mind me asking where you bought it from?

J.Prime

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
11/4/10
Right back to the silliness of the original thread!!!

J.Prime

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
11/4/10
Ooooo That looks very nice. Would look good on a rolex I just ordered!!! Mind me asking where you bought it from?

Hey GrimesBo, I am the exclusive producer of all the custom straps you find in this area! Shoot me a PM for more details!!

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
Hey [MENTION=110900]GrimesBo[/MENTION], seeing that you just signed up, generally posts in a trusted dealer (TD) section about an item will always be about a product sold by that vendor. It is frowned upon when posting items, complementing, or even critiquing items of another vendor.

You may find however come across someone inquiring about the forum item's accessory, e.g., where'd you get the watch that's on the strap or in a sale section; that's an awesome strap, is it from Prime?

But regardless, you can't go wrong with Jeremy's straps! Take a look at his social media sites to get some ideas