• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review of VSF Planet Ocean Bezel Coating

SJS101

Known Member
27/6/13
CONUS
Work so nice I had it done twice. Recently had my SMP no wave bezel coated by USD Plating and I loved it so much I had to get the same work done on my VSF PO. As expected, it looks fantastic and does exactly what the plating is designed to do. Steve is a perfectionist. Period. Could not be happier with both of these pieces he's done. He's the ONLY person I'm trusting for this service.

Galenik

22/7/21
EU
Work so nice I had it done twice. Recently had my SMP no wave bezel coated by USD Plating and I loved it so much I had to get the same work done on my VSF PO. As expected, it looks fantastic and does exactly what the plating is designed to do. Steve is a perfectionist. Period. Could not be happier with both of these pieces he's done. He's the ONLY person I'm trusting for this service.

Wow, they both look absolutely beautiful!

I was tempted to order one of these two before I found your pics but now…let’s say it didn’t make things easier for me know ;)

Wear and enjoy them in good health :)