• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

widest strap

sick1166

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
27/8/14
I have a very large wrist 10" I have found some great watches @ 47mm but does anyone know of a bigger gase and something along the lines in a 26mm strap or bigger.
I have talked sto some of the strap makers on this forum to build me a large strap,no problem.
now I have to find a large case ?

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Only larger reps than 47mm PAMs that I know of are U-Boat's at 50 and 55mm but they have strap width of 23mm so it's not good for you I suppose. Brand named VDB have 28mm at lugs if I recall correctly but their watches are 45-46mm in diameter.
For huge wrists like yours I would get PAM 341 aka Big Egi at 60mm or smaller (fantasy) model at 52mm. They will fit you nicely, looks like a great reps, they are pretty cheap and have 26mm lug width.

Also consider U-Boat U-42 at 52mm, I have 47mm model and looks good but on the limit of being ridiculous on my slightly more than 7" wrist. I can share some pics and details if you are interested. ;)

sick1166

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
27/8/14
Thanks for the help ,
those are some great looking watches I am looking them up

tootall

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Strap Maker)
2/5/06
A 10" wrist?? :thud:

I have dealt with a lot of members and I have never had one with a 10" wrist. That is a record... congrats! Are you sure you measured correctly? I don't say that out of malice, I am truly wondering. I have over the years had many customers say they had a certain size, but after walking them through on how to measure, have found that it's not as large as they think or they had miss measured.

If it's truly 10" then the Big Egi would look great. The strap size is 26mm but that's not the real issue, the real issue would be in the length, not the width. You are looking at a 95/165 at a minimum.