• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from Belgium

maybachh1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/14
Hi, im Tommy from Belgium :)

I was looking for a Franck Muller (Long Island) rep, then i found this forum :p

If somebody knows a good dealer with good quality FM (long island) reps, please PM me (i've already checked TDs and Silix FM watches are out of stock)

Thanks

jai04

Put Some Respect On My Name
19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
Hi and welcome to the forum :) just send a picture of the FM you want to a TD and ask them if they can source one for you, most of the TDs website are not routinely updated so it's better to send them an email with a pic :) good luck

maybachh1

26/10/14
Hi and welcome to the forum :) just send a picture of the FM you want to a TD and ask them if they can source one for you, most of the TDs website are not routinely updated so it's better to send them an email with a pic :) good luck

Okay thanks alot :)

omegex

23/9/14
Good heavens - two Belgians signing up in one day.

Welcome to the forum Tommy and given your username, you don't happen to own a Maybach perchance?

Regards

maybachh1

26/10/14
Good heavens - two Belgians signing up in one day.

Welcome to the forum Tommy and given your username, you don't happen to own a Maybach perchance?

Regards
Haha actually, my uncle owned it.
And i saw him driving it when i was like 10 years old, and i was sooo obsessed with that car
Since then, I always used that name when I had to register somewhere :p

omegex

23/9/14
And i saw him driving it when i was like 10 years old, and i was sooo obsessed with that car

And I am not surprised - absolutely brilliant cars.