• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I need advices

MikeSantos

Looking Around
27/11/08
Hi,

I am new in this world and I wonder if you could tell me a good replica of Breitling, I would like to get one but difficult to make up my mind as to many variables on that.

Can you providme with some pictures of them as well.

Any other recomendation like Omega ?

Thank a lot!!!

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Hi Mike,
welcome to this forum. We like new members but please use the search function or look through this section before you post.

This topic was up a week ago........you find all info here: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=46285

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
There is only one watch to get imo.... The Breitling Chronomat Evolution V3.. accept no substitute.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
daytona4me said:
There is only one watch to get imo.... The Breitling Chronomat Evolution V3.. accept no substitute.

This is a nice watch but I woud say the SOSF is at least so good, we can argue about that one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

houndoggie

16/11/08
I really like the Superocean heritage 46. I feel that some Breitling can get a little clunky looking (although the Superocean Steel Fish is growing on me). Some things to keep in mind as you go through this process. (I am you with two weeks of experience)

1. Don't expect things to happen quickly, communication usually has a 24-48h time lag. Shipping times are highly variable due to many factories (I am starting to budget a month between order and delivery not to get dissapointed)

2. Don't think you are 100% certain of getting a gen swiss ETA movement if your watch says in comes with one (lots of clone movements being sold as genuine)

3. I personally stay away from replica chrono watches. Can have issues, but your mileage will vary.

4. Use the search function. Everyone was a noob at one time.

5. Have fun!