• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Baume & Mercier Riviera replicas (plus: introducing myself!)

mrlamp

Looking Around
25/11/10
Hello to everyone! I'm a newbie in this forum and in the world of replica watches...so i introduce myself! i'm 19 and i'm from italy, first of all, i really have to thank you for this great forum, i was without hopes, you have to believe me...i looked at replica world as a paradise of the scammers, thanks to all that damn dishonest web dealers..then i discovered you, and the fact that there are a lot of professional and honest dealers! Really, thank you for your dedication to this forum and the art of horologery...i'm just a student, i cannot afford most of the watches i like, so i must go for replicas! however, i apologize for my bad english!
I'm a newbie, so you please forgive me, my first questions will be veeeery annoying, i hope that you can stand me :lol:
My first question is about a luxury brand that, i think, can be considered "minor", although i think that their watches are absolutely gorgeous!
Do you know anything about the Baume &Mercier Riviera replicas? I saw many of them in a lot of dealers site but, you can imagine, at the moment, i really don't know where to begin...also considering that i have to find an European dealer...i hope you can help me!

Thanks again!

mbjoer

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/09
Hi,
Welcome here. I trust the forum will be a great place for advice and discussion as has been the case for myself.

I have no knowledge about the specific watch you are asking about here, but use the search function. It is not perfect, but VERY useful. Hopefully your questions have already been answered.

Good luck and have fun!!